Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Parks and Rec, you have to stick with it.

The first 2 series are meh. From then, it's consistently excellent. Getting rid of Mark, making Andy a main character and adding Ben and Chris (and fundamentally changing Leslie's character from bimbo) were the missing pieces.

• Like 4

Tales from the Loop Poster

There's a sci-fi series made from the world of Swedish artist Simon Stålenhag's world called Tales From The Loop that is out on Amazon.

Not had time to watch it yet but I really like some of his art. Hopefully they've made something interesting out of it. Has a solid 7.5 on IMDB but it's only been out for 5 days.

His art has a Swedish 80's Stranger Things vibe to it, sorta. Retro Sci-fi.

Simon Stålenhag - Artist Profile - WOW x WOWThe Electric State", Simon Stålenhag, Digital, 2017 : ArtSimon Stålenhag Art GallerySimon Stålenhag | Surreal art, Environment concept art, Art

Edited by sne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's the first one in a while that I thought was Breaking Bad standard. 

Same. I said earlier in the thread that the first 3 seasons were as good or better than the first 3 seasons of breaking bad. 

But season 4 was a dip and this season hasn’t been that great. But that episode brought it back up to standard.

16 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

The latest episode of Better Call Saul is brilliant.  Man I felt every minute of it.

Good to know, I've struggled a bit to get through the first few episodes of this series despite liking the show in general. It can be a good test of patience at times.

Star Trek - Picard:

Like a pair of warm slippers. A dog called no. 1 and an unnecessarily large knife lodged in a poor minority extra guys chest in the first 5 mins. The pre-ending is great, the actual ending less so, if a tad obvious.

BCS 10/10 for me, awesome.

What happens to Kim?

The Saul/Kim relationship hits a roadblock sooner or later, will she get the Lalo treatment or will she need a dust filter for her hoover max extract pressure pro model 60?

Cant wait to see how this pans out.

Wish Netflix would up the whole series in one go, god dammit.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2020 at 13:44, sne said:

Zerozerozero off to an excellent start. First 2 episodes are really good.

So far it looks like it might be a worthy heir to Gomorrah

ZeroZeroZero Poster

Just finished this. So so good , get over the subtitles, its well worth it. Arguably some of the best TV i have seen Gomorrah as well . 

Roberto Saviano writing is spot on , hes going to hit it big , be a shoe in for a follow on Godfather film 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2020 at 08:29, S-Platt said:

Banshee is class proper violent, tits and explosions what more can a man ask for!

That punch up with the rapist cage fighter was awesome!

3 hours ago, tinker said:

Just finished this. So so good , get over the subtitles, its well worth it. Arguably some of the best TV i have seen Gomorrah as well . 

Roberto Saviano writing is spot on , hes going to hit it big , be a shoe in for a follow on Godfather film 

What are you watching it on?

Ozark had a decent ending.  I normally get irritated when new family members get thrown into programmes as the storylines end up being shit but this was good.  I've started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, crikey the beloved aunt scene nearly made me piss myself.

On 08/04/2020 at 14:18, Phil Silvers said:

BCS 10/10 for me, awesome.

What happens to Kim?

The Saul/Kim relationship hits a roadblock sooner or later, will she get the Lalo treatment or will she need a dust filter for her hoover max extract pressure pro model 60?

Cant wait to see how this pans out.

Wish Netflix would up the whole series in one go, god dammit.

Couldn't agree more, I absolutely love it.

• Like 1

Â