Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Netflix was playing up so ended up on amazon, was struggling so ended up with marvelous ms maisel.... 

Really enjoyed it! Will stick with that this weekend

Starts off well with her character breaking out of her married life but starts to grate when her trauma dies down. ..... Stopped watching at the start of season 2 

43 minutes ago, tinker said:

Starts off well with her character breaking out of her married life but starts to grate when her trauma dies down. ..... Stopped watching at the start of season 2 

Apparently(!) season 2 is quite poor compared to 1 and 3 if you're ever thinking of going back.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Apparently(!) season 2 is quite poor compared to 1 and 3 if you're ever thinking of going back.

TV I wouldn’t urge others to watch because I expect it’s too different for most people I know. However, I watched series 2 because I enjoyed series 1, watched series 3 because series 2 was okay(ish), but now I’m looking forward to series 4 because series 3 was good again. TV that’s not aimed at most VillaTalkers.

• Like 1

First two episodes of Ozark series 3 indicate the high standard has been maintained. Looking forward to enjoying the remaining 8 episodes. A very good storyline and Jason Bateman does the understated ‘normal family guy in an f’ed up situation’ acting brilliantly.

• Like 1

Been watching One Foot in the Grave from the beginning. Forgot how good it was. Razor sharp writing by David Renwick and the humour can be quite dark in places. 

19 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

it does get slightly better, Only slightly but it does improve. Big Show is reasonable enough in it but he's quite sweaty under studio lighting & hobbles around rather a lot

He seemed ok in it. It’s just the absolute prime example of cheesy American sitcom. 

On 11/04/2020 at 11:52, Stevo985 said:

I've made the mistake of putting on "The Big Show Show" on Netflix.

Wow. It's awful. Like really really bad.

Still not the worst thing on Netflix though thanks to Dawn French.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I finished the last series of It's Always Sunny yesterday, it didn't have many laughs in it for me really.  I've always found Charlie and Frank the funniest characters, there wasn't enough of them and too much Dennis for my liking.

It's way past its best at this point which is a shame. When I rewatch episodes I can't imagine straying past series 11 very often.

Â