Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Hadn't realised until being at home all day how widespread the reality tv problem is, I thought it consisted of big brother and love island, neither of which I've ever seen. Who watches this crap, honestly, almost every channel is full of it almost all day every day.

It looks like some series are basically a collection of YouTube videos with a voice over, the average standard is awful, even though we're in the so called golden age of television. Almost all of anything decent is on Netflix and Amazon I think.

Based on what I watch on BBC compared to streaming and downloads, I am being massively over charged for my tv license.

• Like 1

Another upvote for Tiger King.  Batshit crazy.

I found Joe kind of endearing at first but that had gone by the end.  All the other big players were just clearings in the woods rights off the bat.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I found Joe kind of endearing at first but that had gone by the end.  All the other big players were just clearings in the woods rights off the bat.

mad isn't it. You kinda sit there watching thinking this is some of the stupidest shit i have ever seen and then the next episode starts and it's even more bonkers

• Like 2

As an animal loving yogurt-knitter, I started off like Carole. She was trying to stop the unnecessary breeding and private ownership of big cats. That's a good fight to fight, in my book.

I started to dislike her when it came out that despite bringing in huge sums of money, she's brainwashed a bunch of people to volunteer for 12 hour shifts, for years on end. The exploitation was disgusting. Then, well. My opinion never went up after that. Christ.

What an irredeemable shower of crazy scumbags.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Same 

Spoiler

But even if they were showing everything nothing bending it to form an opinion etc what happened in court spoke volumes, everyone apart from the guy with no legs threw him under the bus because they disliked him so much 

Joe Exotic has been a recurring focus of Last Podcast on the Left's Side Stories show for last 18 months or so. I've not watched the series yet but I'm not surprised they've done a series on him. 

I just hope they got some of his musical numbers in there...

So, watched 2 episodes of Tiger King.

I know Joe Exotic's story, and where it's ultimately headed, but so far I've found the rest of the crackpots involved far more interesting.

Turning a two bit zoo into a sex cult, that's ballsy.

I'm also astonished thus far that anyone could look at Baskin and not think...

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

As an animal loving yogurt-knitter, I started off like Carole. She was trying to stop the unnecessary breeding and private ownership of big cats. That's a good fight to fight, in my book.

I started to dislike her when it came out that despite bringing in huge sums of money, she's brainwashed a bunch of people to volunteer for 12 hour shifts, for years on end. The exploitation was disgusting. Then, well. My opinion never went up after that. Christ.

What an irredeemable shower of crazy scumbags.

Didn’t like Carol from the start, found her to be a big hypocrite.  

plus her ex hubby’s disappearance was a bit convenient

Just rewatched the Louis doc, and it shows Joe’s park in its hey day, he and his set up don’t come across too badly in it.

14 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Ozark - Brilliant and funny.

Anyone noticed that Laura Linney and her relations to her disturbed brother is like a darker take on her role in Love Actually?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Loved the first episode of the latest Ozark season - great show 

15 hours ago, sne said:

Anyone noticed that Laura Linney and her relations to her disturbed brother is like a darker take on her role in Love Actually?

Just started it. 3 down, seems good so far

• Like 2

Â