Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

If it wasn't for nudity I'd have given up on Westworld after a couple of Episodes ..instead I stuck with it until the season one end  ... I kinda let it sucker me into Series 2 , but  I gave up after about 2 or 3 episodes

I've seen adverts for Season 3 , if the Uk lockdown goes on long enough that i've watched every other Series and every film ever made ,  then i might give Season 3 a go

Meanwhile I'm struggling on Babylon Berlin Series 3 ... 1 and 2 were superb , season 3 I'm just finding hard work , maybe its because they made the subtitles smaller and i'm struggling to read them at times :blush:

Yeah I'm the same on that one. Started but gave up. Will revisit it when I run out of other things to watch but bit of a shame since the first 2 seasons where great.

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

Does The Witcher drastically improve?

I watched the first episode and it was just really poorly written. 

I kinda liked it, but I think it helps if you have some knowledge of the story and the characters as it if a bit confusing with the different timelines.

I've actually watched it twice and liked it a whole lot more the second time.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2020 at 05:56, kurtsimonw said:

Does The Witcher drastically improve?

I watched the first episode and it was just really poorly written. 

Episodes II & III are better, got a nice simple per episodes puzzle to be solved, with only suggestions of the larger Universe in the background. I'm Also coming from nothing more than an awareness of the games existence.

• Like 2

On 18/03/2020 at 04:53, maqroll said:

Jesus, I wish there were an interesting series to watch.

Did you watch La Casa De Papel? We binged the first 2 seasons this week. Awesome stuff 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2020 at 03:53, maqroll said:

Jesus, I wish there were an interesting series to watch.

Tiger King on Netflix. Only 8 or 9 episodes. Documentary about a lunatic redneck who have a big cat zoo in Oklahoma. 

15 minutes ago, choffer said:

Tiger King on Netflix. Only 8 or 9 episodes. Documentary about a lunatic redneck who have a big cat zoo in Oklahoma. 

I thought about watching this but decided against it on the basis that it would probably wind the **** out of me. Nothing boils my piss more than cruelty to animals, and I sense this documentary is full of it. Am I along the right lines? Or have I got it wrong? 

• Like 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I thought about watching this but decided against it on the basis that it would probably wind the **** out of me. Nothing boils my piss more than cruelty to animals, and I sense this documentary is full of it. Am I along the right lines? Or have I got it wrong? 

It’s focus is on nutters rather than a focus on animal cruelty. It’s there if you look for it but only in as much as it’s cruel that West Mids Safari Park has animals behind bars instead of in the wild. 

• Thanks 1

On 21/03/2020 at 03:55, LakotaDakota said:

The English Game is entertaining enough & only 6 parts. Downton Abbey with the origins of professional football thrown in. Just sat & watched the whole thing

Started it this morning, I always slate the yanks for not being able to film football... Think they get away with it due to the time period

The 10 second speech suter gives at half time in the first game is cliche ridden but also the most nail on the head thing you'll ever hear as an explanation of football

9 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

So anyone signed up (Or already using)Disney+ ?

Signed up at the weekend for the little one. It’s going to be a nightmare for her mum trying to wfh with small in the house. Especially seeing as I’m 100 miles away from them for the duration. 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2020 at 15:27, tonyh29 said:

If it wasn't for nudity I'd have given up on Westworld after a couple of Episodes ..instead I stuck with it until the season one end  ... I kinda let it sucker me into Series 2 , but  I gave up after about 2 or 3 episodes

I've seen adverts for Season 3 , if the Uk lockdown goes on long enough that i've watched every other Series and every film ever made ,  then i might give Season 3 a go

Meanwhile I'm struggling on Babylon Berlin Series 3 ... 1 and 2 were superb , season 3 I'm just finding hard work , maybe its because they made the subtitles smaller and i'm struggling to read them at times :blush:

could've just put your clothes back on to be fair

• Haha 3

On 24/09/2019 at 21:57, villa4europe said:

Also started unbelievable, that's got the makings of something good

On 26/09/2019 at 10:33, Bizzzle said:

Also finished watching Unbelievable on Netflix which was pretty good although I found the main young girl Marie really irritating!  

On 14/01/2020 at 07:29, Phil Silvers said:

Unbelievable on Netflix was very good too

Just finished Unbelievable and thought it was very good. Really enjoyed it.

If you like your cop, mystery, who dunnit type of programme you'll like this. 

• Like 1

On 22/03/2020 at 23:11, mikeyp102 said:

So anyone signed up (Or already using)Disney+ ?

Yes. 

I got it because of the deal and I got bored faffing around with Kodi for The Mandalorian. 

It’s ok, pretty limited to begin with. Looking forward to the Marvel shows. 

• Like 1

Â