Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

9 minutes ago, coda said:

Not much Devs chat up in here. I like it! It's different to most telly - mysterious, unsettling and head-scratching.

I like Devs and you've just reminded me the latest episode is out today 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, coda said:

Not much Devs chat up in here. I like it! It's different to most telly - mysterious, unsettling and head-scratching.

Still not sure what to make of it tbh.

17 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Has anyone watched The English Game on Netflix yet? Any good?

Yeah it's good and worth a watch as long as you can stomach period dramas

Its very much a story about the working class vs the upper class, up north vs the South, through football 

• Like 1

I've been rewatching Jonathan Creek as I'm pretty desperate.  There is actually some decent humour in it that I missed when I watched it as a youngster, especially from Caroline Quentin.  Some of the resolutions seem a bit ridiculous than I remember though.

16 hours ago, coda said:

Struggling to get into it. Just all feels so emotionless and dull. Can't quite put my finger on why.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've been rewatching Jonathan Creek as I'm pretty desperate.  There is actually some decent humour in it that I missed when I watched it as a youngster, especially from Caroline Quentin.  Some of the resolutions seem a bit ridiculous than I remember though.

Some cracking episodes in the first couple of series. 

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

let's have it.

friday night lights GIF

I tried to get through a few episodes at this because some guys from work were raving about it, but it's just one of the most irritating shows I've ever seen. I know the characters are supposed to be annoying, but they do far too good a job at it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â