Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 22/03/2020 at 14:50, It's Your Round said:

I thought about watching this but decided against it on the basis that it would probably wind the **** out of me. Nothing boils my piss more than cruelty to animals, and I sense this documentary is full of it. Am I along the right lines? Or have I got it wrong? 

On 22/03/2020 at 14:52, choffer said:

It’s focus is on nutters rather than a focus on animal cruelty. It’s there if you look for it but only in as much as it’s cruel that West Mids Safari Park has animals behind bars instead of in the wild. 

It's ridiculously cruel. I'm only an episode in but it's making me sick.

Vile cruelty

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's ridiculously cruel. I'm only an episode in but it's making me sick.

Vile cruelty

I suspected that. Keeping tigers as pets/entertainment is cruel, however it’s dressed up. 

I’ve give that a miss then. 

• Like 2

Just sat through the first 2 eps of new Netflix fantasy series The Letter for the King so that no one of you'll have to.

It's crap. Unless you are 13 y.o or younger or if you thought that the movie adaptation of Eragon was the pinnacle of cinema then this isn't for you.

• Haha 1

On 24/03/2020 at 08:19, wazzap24 said:

Yes. 

I got it because of the deal and I got bored faffing around with Kodi for The Mandalorian. 

It’s ok, pretty limited to begin with. Looking forward to the Marvel shows. 

I managed to get a good Mandalorian on the aforementioned programme. I too want the marvel programmes which is why I was considering it, but I backed out last moment. I’ll wait til they are out and then reconsider

• Like 1

Just now, maqroll said:

I'm trying to recall if Black Mirror did an episode about a virus or pandemic?

Not sure, but he did do Dead Set before he went on to do Black Mirror.

On 24/03/2020 at 17:15, sne said:

Just sat through the first 2 eps of new Netflix fantasy series The Letter for the King so that no one of you'll have to.

It's crap. Unless you are 13 y.o or younger or if you thought that the movie adaptation of Eragon was the pinnacle of cinema then this isn't for you.

I started reading the banner when it came on netflix. Unfortunately at my GF's house I sit too far from the TV, so mye eye sight is kinda buggered. So it took me a while to read the text and then Flix did the usual annoying thing it does that it automatically start playing the show when you haven't actually clicked play. I saw right away what absolute shite it was. Thanks for confirming it. 

• Like 1

Hip hop evolution Season 3 Ep1 last night, the Tupac side of the Notorious B.I.G beef and the east cost West coast rivalry.interesting to watch as I avoided Tupac as he was the favoured hip hop artist of the white male chav. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Hip hop evolution Season 3 Ep1 last night, the Tupac side of the Notorious B.I.G beef and the east cost West coast rivalry.interesting to watch as I avoided Tupac as he was the favoured hip hop artist of the white male chav. 

God Bless the Dead

4 hours ago, Nigel said:

Quick reminder that ozark starts it's new series on friday.

I’m hoping Netflix release all episodes straight away instead of on a weekly basis.

will finish off The Outsider tonight (which has a very bland middle section through too many changes from the source material) and will be ready for Ozark tomorrow 

(Feels like Bateman season in our house as only just done S1&2 of Ozark and straight into The Outsider!)  

20 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’m hoping Netflix release all episodes straight away instead of on a weekly basis.

will finish off The Outsider tonight (which has a very bland middle section through too many changes from the source material) and will be ready for Ozark tomorrow 

(Feels like Bateman season in our house as only just done S1&2 of Ozark and straight into The Outsider!)  

According to IMDB all episodes are released on the 27th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I think it's only River Dale and BCS that are weekly for some reason, the vast majority is all at once 

Tiger King is properly America **** yeah mental 

Also started the black list, not sure why I didn't try it before, like it a lot and there's a lot of it so the 4 episodes a day isn't making a dent so far 

• Like 1

On 22/03/2020 at 16:01, villa4europe said:

Started it this morning, I always slate the yanks for not being able to film football... Think they get away with it due to the time period

The 10 second speech suter gives at half time in the first game is cliche ridden but also the most nail on the head thing you'll ever hear as an explanation of football

Its still pretty good

Bug bearer though is they don't use football teams as a plural verb "Blackburn is still in the cup" sounds wrong and like it's been written by someone whos not a football man, maybe a sign of the Times thing 

Â