General Chat

Stevo985

First time I remember puking off booze I think I was 16 and me and a mate had gone out drinking with a load of his family, I was chatting a girl up whilst we were sat at a table, suddenly needed to barf, had to lean over her thinking it was clear space next to her but instead puked into her handbag, she was not a happy bunny.

• Like 1

First time I got drunk I woke up naked in my neighbor's back yard with a dog pissing on me.

Don't remember the puking part of it but sure I did at some point.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

First time I remember puking off booze I think I was 16 and me and a mate had gone out drinking with a load of his family, I was chatting a girl up whilst we were sat at a table, suddenly needed to barf, had to lean over her thinking it was clear space next to her but instead puked into her handbag, she was not a happy bunny.

My favourite in that vein was after an epic birthday session, I was on the way home in the passenger seat of this woman's car, absolutely bladdered, when I felt the urge to throw up. As she went round a roundabout I opened the car door and (very considerately, I thought) used the centrifugal force to spray the sick outside. No seat belt on. Couldn't understand why she was shrieking at me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/08/2021 at 09:52, tomav84 said:

aren't they like $50 a ride or something ridiculous too?

never been

Everything in Vegas is $50

I'd have paid $50 for an apple by the time I left I was so adjusted to it

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

My favourite in that vein was after an epic birthday session, I was on the way home in the passenger seat of this woman's car, absolutely bladdered, when I felt the urge to throw up. As she went round a roundabout I opened the car door and (very considerately, I thought) used the centrifugal force to spray the sick outside. No seat belt on. Couldn't understand why she was shrieking at me. 

jesse-pinkman-science-640x652-copy.jpg

• Thanks 1

Tactical puker as a kid.

A long long time since I could be bothered drinking anywhere near enough for it now to be an issue.

It’s rare I have more than the one drink, it’s probably only happened twice so far this year. Although when I did have more than one drink we did end up running around with an axe and jumping over a fire. So, y’know, ying n yang.

We’re off out for a posh meal in a couple of weeks, I’ve already volunteered to be nominated driver.

I once got absolutely smashed/very ill on Diamond White when I was about 15 and let that form my view of cider for about 6 or 7 years.

I didn't realise that cider can actually be quite nice for a long time.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've ALWAYS been a puker. Sometimes it can be from very few drinks, even if I'm not hammered.

went through a few years in my 20s when i was the same, could have 2 beers or 20 beers and i was puking in the morning

not really one for puking on the night whilst actually pissed though, its the morning that it gets me

In my early to mid 20’s I was sick from too much alcohol on a semi regular basis. Much to the amusement of my mates it could happen as early on after 3ish pints. If I had drunk them too quickly or some such.

The upside to this (and to the quiet annoyance of the same mates) was that once it was over, I was revitalised and I could spend the rest of the evening drinking and it not be a concern. In fact I was more likely to be in the best condition by the end of the night. Comparatively speaking.

I’m not sure I’ve ever been sick the following morning. Would have been a very rare occasion if I had.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I once got absolutely smashed/very ill on Diamond White when I was about 15 and let that form my view of cider for about 6 or 7 years.

I didn't realise that cider can actually be quite nice for a long time.

As a teenager at the younger end of teenager, one year in Butlin's Pwllheli I absolutely ruined myself on Strongbow - and by extension all apple cider. To the extent that it's not that long ago I picked it back up again. I couldn't even drink Cidona during that time because my stomach deemed it too close for comfort.

In my experience, there is NO cure for a bad hangover. None. You just have to lie in a dark room and suffer - badly - until it goes away, which in my case can take up to 24 hours. I've read accounts of people withdrawing from heroin cold turkey style, and it doesn't sound as bad as some hangovers I've had. It's why I very rarely have more than 2 or three drinks in an evening these days. 

• Like 2

Â