General Chat

Stevo985

Just now, Genie said:

My lad went with school and said it was brilliant too. 

Been twice. Once in the early days and the second time early last year, so have seen it really develop into something quite special. Not the cheapest place but if someone likes the movies, it’s a truly magical place. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I had no idea he was a singer! 

I remember my late great dad, at a Villa game against Torquay when Dick Edwards was playing for the opposition and getting booed, saying something about "a shit nightclub singer". I believe he went to the States and tried unsuccessfully to start a singing career.

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Sounds a very isolated incident in the Keyham area but not good.

Hope your boy is safe and well!

It's a couple of miles from where he is, the silly bollox hadn't heard anything about it til I messaged him :)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It's a couple of miles from where he is, the silly bollox hadn't heard anything about it til I messaged him :)

Pleased to hear! 

If you’re ever down visiting the lad, give me a shout if you fancy a beverage. 

39 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Pleased to hear! 

If you’re ever down visiting the lad, give me a shout if you fancy a beverage. 

OK mate, probably be October half term, I have a pair of hi fi speakers to take down there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Just came back in here from some blessed relief from the hysterical betwetting children in the match thread. 

Just came to post about this. Basically avoid On topic tonight, it will be unbearable.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Just came back in here from some blessed relief from the hysterical betwetting children in the match thread. 

Welcome to the new season

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Currently got about 20, seventeen year old girls in prom dresses in my garden. 😳😳

I’ve had this, it’s a bit like flying ant day. 

Try banging a spoon on a saucepan they might all jump the fence and go next door.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Currently got about 20, seventeen year old girls in prom dresses in my garden. 😳😳

“Prom” takes place in August? I assumed  over here it essentially replaced the final school disco before the kids leave school, so would have been done with by July.

20 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

“Prom” takes place in August? I assumed  over here it essentially replaced the final school disco before the kids leave school, so would have been done with by July.

Some of them missed actual prom because of Covid (including daughters best friend) so we agreed to host a prom 2 in our garden.  One of her rich friends parents have hired a tent and other paraphernalia. 

There are a few boys as well who have the kind of demeanour that if they so much as glance in my daughters direction could result in them having to pick themselves out of next doors pond. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Â