General Chat

Stevo985

see i'll do any rollercoaster there is...love them...bigger and scarier the better and i'm not in the least bit phased by it. but anything like that i'd absolutely shit myself...hate heights with a passion. i'd never bungee jump or skydive etc. couldn't do it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

see i'll do any rollercoaster there is...love them...bigger and scarier the better and i'm not in the least bit phased by it. but anything like that i'd absolutely shit myself...hate heights with a passion. i'd never bungee jump or skydive etc. couldn't do it.

I've done 2 of the 3 on the top of the stratosphere in Vegas, the one that just goes up and down was shut due to winds 

The other 2 were honestly pretty poor, the height element is better than the ride itself

Vegas is actually pretty poor for rides, the NYNY one is a proper bone rattler, the one at the front of Sahara was the best and that's not big 

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've done 2 of the 3 on the top of the stratosphere in Vegas, the one that just goes up and down was shut due to winds 

The other 2 were honestly pretty poor, the height element is better than the ride itself

Vegas is actually pretty poor for rides, the NYNY one is a proper bone rattler, the one at the front of Sahara was the best and that's not big 

aren't they like $50 a ride or something ridiculous too?

never been

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

aren't they like $50 a ride or something ridiculous too?

never been

individually yes its daft but you can buy a package for the 3 which is about $50 plus then a trip up the tower, do you think they gave me discount for 1 of the 3 being closed? of course they didnt

• Haha 1

I stood on the glass floor at the top of the Stratosphere and it didnt phase me, I am fairly good with heights. That said, stood on the glass floor at the top of blackpool tower and shit my pants. First time height had an impact on me. 

15 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I stood on the glass floor at the top of the Stratosphere and it didnt phase me, I am fairly good with heights. That said, stood on the glass floor at the top of blackpool tower and shit my pants. First time height had an impact on me. 

Yeah but being in Blackpool might have had an impact there too. I mean, how often do they check it for rust

• Like 2

I did the glass floor at Hancock tower, Stratosphere (Like @villa4europe I did 2/3 the "arm spinner?" was down when I did it), CN Tower and that "box sticking out of the building" thing in Sears Tower (Willis Tower I think now, in Chicago).

All are fun :) 

If they were outside though, not sure! Coating crack temporally closes Skydeck at Chicago's Willis Tower

Don't look down: Terrifying view from glass box balcony jutting out from  skyscraper's 103rd floor | Sears tower, Chicago usa, Sears tower skydeck

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I've done that too (no not poo'd my pants), stood on the glass floor at the top of the Tower and it had no effect on me at all. Good view from up there, spoilt only by being able to see all of Blackpool.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, blandy said:

I've done that too (no not poo'd my pants), stood on the glass floor at the top of the Tower and it had no effect on me at all. Good view from up there, spoilt only by being able to see all of Blackpool.

And as the advert said, I can see our house from here Deborah.

• Like 1

Just had a notification on my phone that my passwords have appeared in a data leak, it seems like it’s almost all of the ones stored in my Apple keychain. 
Either my Apple keychain was hacked, or Apple have been saving up this information for a long time and only just told me.

Anyone else had that?

Edited by Genie

Â