General Chat

Stevo985

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Pasta on pizza? How about pesto on pizza? My wife sometimes does that with her homemade ones. 

I've seen a macaroni cheese pizza in Sainsburys before but never tried it.  I had the cheeseburger one in the same range and it was **** disgusting.  Pesto sounds quite nice if it's not too much.

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Pasta on pizza? How about pesto on pizza? My wife sometimes does that with her homemade ones. 

Yeah, Dr oetker ristorante do a pasta pizza that's good!

If I make it myself (usually flammkuchen, really easy to make) it will be with pesto, mozzarella and sliced tomatoes, use chilli Philadelphia as a base

Got a basil plant, use it a lot

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Wont say no to that, fortunately tuna on a pizza is still popular in Germany, seems to have died out in the UK

Then again then also put pasta on a pizza here...And to be fair it's pretty good

My go to pizza from the local takeaway is tuna, anchovies, red onion, olives and green peppers. They used to do a tuna,anchovies and capers too. Can't beat it.

On 02/07/2019 at 10:27, kurtsimonw said:

Guy at work is an absolute nutter.

I only do overtime on his department, so see him for probably 6 or 7 hours a week. He comes out with the most outrageous stuff, I genuinely think I should start to feel insulted that he thinks people will believe this absolute nonsense.

*Apparently he wrote the script for Underworld 2 or 3 and sent it off, was told it wasn't what they were looking for, only for them to use his script for the film. 
*He always lost everything to his best friend Tom at school, they were both good at athletics. One time they went to the Alexander Stadium with the school, when he was 16, and he was so determined to beat his mate that without realising, he recorded a 100 metre time of 9.60 - which was a World record at the time.
*He's a far more talented rapper than Eminem, and would be a billionaire by now, but he has trouble with keeping stuff in his head. So he can make an amazing rap up on the spot, but instantly forgets it.
*Whenever anyone new starts he asks how old they think he looks. Everyone always says between about 35 and 40 (he's 38). He then argues with them that he looks about 25 and that "everyone" says he does, so it must be true. 

He started trying to argue with me yesterday about who is taller between my brother and I. I'm about 6'4" and my brother is roughly 6'6". He kept telling me I'm taller. I told him he's probably never seen us together, and maybe I look taller because I'm a slimmer build to my brother. Apparently he has seen us together - even though I only really see him at the gym, and he doesn't go to a gym because he "doesn't see the point".

How can people get through life like this?

To be fair, having watched the Underworld sequels I could believe they were fan fiction and not actually written by a professional writer.

• Like 1

fortunately tuna on a pizza is still popular in Germany, seems to have died out in the UK

Its pretty much our house topping at home, white tuna and red onion with a mozzarella / cheddar mix for the cheese using these bases

76329011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=98dd32

• Like 1

I sleep fine most of the time, although I had a spell the other week where I weren’t sleeping great. I also like to wake up at least once through the night. I hate sleeping all the way through, and luckily I never do anyway. Now and again I’ll listen to something and it’s usually this lovely woman. She does several videos on YouTube..

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

**** Love Island man. 

I’m gonna have a pineapple pizza, put on love Island and watch it with my sockless feet up

• Like 1

On 06/07/2019 at 17:28, mjmooney said:

Cheese on toast with a dollop of pesto. Beautiful. 

• Like 1

cherry tomatoes chopped in half, little mozzarella balls, basil leaf on cocktail sticks with then pesto and balsamic vinegar splashed over the top

cant get much easier than that for a sunny weather snack

Crisps. Boom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went to Solihull a few days ago and had a Bacon and cheese Double XL at Burger King and its still the best burger you can get imo. It's nigh on perfect. Did have a cheeseburger with jalapeno's and mayo the time before from Five Guys which was probably the best I've had from there after always being disappointed.

Also, Fuze Peach tea is amazing.

57 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Went to Solihull a few days ago and had a Bacon and cheese Double XL at Burger King and its still the best burger you can get imo. It's nigh on perfect. 

Microwaved, as per @limpid‘s recent revelation

Â