General Chat

Stevo985

I'm not trying to put on an act in the sense of being a character, and I'm not trying to be wacky either. Funniest thing about that post, is the people who've liked it.

19 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I don't have time to lie about stuff.  Not when I've got to go and pick up a solid gold, human sized statue of my wife.. Don't think it'll fit in my Lambo though.. Probably just stick it in the old DB7 or something.  

Failing that, I'll probably just ditch the DB7 and carry it home, which I imagine would be a world record weight lifting, distance covered record or summat - I DON'T HAVE TIME TO COUNT IT.

Looking forward to next week, after my last 10 hour shift in Co-Op, I'll be cruising on down to Dubai in my helicopter to pick up my 1000ft yacht from the docks under The Sail building and use the submarine out the back of it to shag my model wife and look at fish or something.  

Yes, I have staff.. capiche? 

You've missed off that time when us and @Paddywhack were about to eat at your house, and you said "I haven't eaten all day", and then your wife said you'd had a sandwich.

That's the biggest fib of them all.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

You've missed off that time when us and @Paddywhack were about to eat at your house, and you said "I haven't eaten all day", and then your wife said you'd had a sandwich.

That's the biggest fib of them all.

I always get caught out with that. I’m starving I’ve had nothing all day. Then the missus will say well I’ve seen you eat a sandwich and four chocolate bars. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I always get caught out with that. I’m starving I’ve had nothing all day. Then the missus will say well I’ve seen you eat a sandwich and four chocolate bars. 

People who correct minor points and let nothing go.  I love them.  They're great for my general mood.

A friend of mine is going to start donating sperm on a regular basis, apparently theres a huge shortage (bloody brexit). He says its £20 cash in hand plus another £15 direct debit if its good stuff. You’ve got to hold off masturbating for 2 days prior so he’ll be attempting roughly 10 visits a month. Not for me... yet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

A friend of mine is going to start donating sperm on a regular basis, apparently theres a huge shortage (bloody brexit). He says its £20 cash in hand plus another £15 direct debit if its good stuff. You’ve got to hold off masturbating for 2 days prior so he’ll be attempting roughly 10 visits a month. Not for me... yet.

Blimey, £2400-£4200 a year for my splodge?! May reduce my weekly hours lol.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I blame immigration for the shortage of man milk. 

Dunno about that, my polish missus has received plenty of mine. 

• Like 2

One for the piss you off thread, but I’ve not long wasted some of mine. I was debating whether to save it until later for when the missus comes home, but by the time we get time to ourselves we are both too tired. I do feel a bit guilty mind. 

I havent been the greatest of sleepers for a number of years now, interupted sleep, waking too early... It rarely bothered me much because I'm used to it. I've always put it down to being overweight and tinnitus combined

A friend recommended I played pink noise while I was asleep, I was somewhat sceptical and didn't bother for months. Two nights ago I thought I'd give it a go as an experiment purely because I found a playlist of pink noise on Spotify.

7 hours solid sleep both nights, unheard of for me. I'm still skeptical but I'm going to keep going with this experiment to see if the rsults continue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I havent been the greatest of sleepers for a number of years now, interupted sleep, waking too early... It rarely bothered me much because I'm used to it. I've always put it down to being overweight and tinnitus combined

A friend recommended I played pink noise while I was asleep, I was somewhat sceptical and didn't bother for months. Two nights ago I thought I'd give it a go as an experiment purely because I found a playlist of pink noise on Spotify.

7 hours solid sleep both nights, unheard of for me. I'm still skeptical but I'm going to keep going with this experiment to see if the rsults continue.

I'm going to try that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

What's the difference between pink noise & white noise?

Â