Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

MaVilla

18 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Wow!  That’s too random not for me to get unrealistic hopes up.  I mean we aren’t a foreign neutral’s second team…

Nah too obvious, maybe Villa are Massssssssiiivvvveeee!

edit: it was a present from Diaby apparently and him, Bailey and Diaby are close friends

Edited by nick76
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Wow!  That’s too random not for me to get unrealistic hopes up.  I mean we aren’t a foreign neutral’s second team…

Nah too obvious, maybe Villa are Massssssssiiivvvveeee!

I mean, we are massive but he's got Diaby on the back so I would probably say it's just in support of his mate.

Still cool to see though and this is still the right thread for it, cos who knows? 👀

21 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Do we sign some free transfers like Hermoso, Ndidi and Ilheanacho so that we can sign 2 expensive players? One of them being Zaniolo.

I don't know which part of this post makes me the most nauseous, the bit about the free transfers or the last part where you talk about signing Zaniolo and it being 'expensive'. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don't know which part of this post makes me the most nauseous, the bit about the free transfers or the last part where you talk about signing Zaniolo and it being 'expensive'. 

vom.com 🤢

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

49 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Do we sign some free transfers like Hermoso, Ndidi and Ilheanacho so that we can sign 2 expensive players? One of them being Zaniolo.

giphy.gif

note: would consider Hermoso on a free, but the rest.....in the bin.

2 hours ago, Nicho said:

Zaniolo is ok but if he’s what we are spending a lot of our budget on then no thank you.

If Buendia and Ramsey come back fit I struggle to see a place in the squad for Zaniolo.  He'd be 3rd choice on the left, 4th choice on the right and 3rd or 4th at number 10.  I'd just say thanks and move on.  If Frimpong has a release clause in the £30m-ish region I'd put money towards him and a central midfielder, plus a defender on a free (Hermoso).

43 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

If Buendia and Ramsey come back fit I struggle to see a place in the squad for Zaniolo.  He'd be 3rd choice on the left, 4th choice on the right and 3rd or 4th at number 10.  I'd just say thanks and move on.  If Frimpong has a release clause in the £30m-ish region I'd put money towards him and a central midfielder, plus a defender on a free (Hermoso).

That's very generous of you.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'd put money towards him and a central midfielder, plus a defender on a free (Hermoso).

Yes please, I've always fancied her, but I think she plays more up front.

4 hours ago, Nicho said:

Under £20m is not expensive in this market. Pull the other one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

i think the big problem is weve no idea what Mings and Buendia will come back like........ it could be all good, it could take 6/7 months into next season before theyre anywhere near back to their form........ gonna be a big risk to go into a potetiall CL campaign relying on them, so i can see a couple of big loans again, similar to Lenglet/Zaniolo to bolster the number

• Like 1

Â