Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I know we’ve briefly discussed this… but does anyone have a clue why Frimpong is in a Villa shirt? 

Present from Diaby. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah thanks, that makes sense

It does when you consider they're friends and both footballers.

But when he then wears it and dances around in it to have that posted on social media, it does make you wonder... 😉 

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

But when he then wears it and dances around in it to have that posted on social media, it does make you wonder... 😉 

tbf it’s not like we’re a rival. Not until next season anyway ;)

43 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

oh it totally does make sense, sorry if my response sound sarcastic, I didn’t mean it to.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

oh it totally does make sense, sorry if my response sound sarcastic, I didn’t mean it to.

No,  I know you weren't being sarcastic. I was though 🤣. Or at least, not entirely serious.

• Haha 1

Hope we’re more forgiving and understanding toward our own players who have suffered from and returned from serious injuries (could include Zaniolo and Diego Carlos with their history too)…

Mings, Buendia, Kamara… I’m not writing a single one of them off.

And I won’t ever write off Chiesa… have we ever had a player who has dominated an international tournament and led his team to victory?

Would be an amazing, yet seemingly unrealistic, signing…

Juve fans are generally u happy with Allegri… Federico will thrive under a top class manager who likes to attack. Would be amazing under Unai.

23 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I do love Chiesa. Cracking little player. The Italian Grealish.

WAAAAAAAAAAY better than JG

Chiesa truly is world class 

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hope we’re more forgiving and understanding toward our own players who have suffered from and returned from serious injuries (could include Zaniolo and Diego Carlos with their history too)…

Mings, Buendia, Kamara… I’m not writing a single one of them off.

And I won’t ever write off Chiesa… have we ever had a player who has dominated an international tournament and led his team to victory?

Would be an amazing, yet seemingly unrealistic, signing…

Juve fans are generally u happy with Allegri… Federico will thrive under a top class manager who likes to attack. Would be amazing under Unai.

Emi Martinez.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

WAAAAAAAAAAY better than JG

Chiesa truly is world class 

Villa JG was world class. Man City have ruined him by making him play differently. It was all so predictable but he has a bunch of medals so...

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Emi Martinez 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Emi Martinez 

Sure… but my mind was on an outfield or attacking player rather than GK.

Many would probably argue for Messi but… I would be onboard with Emi being a bigger factor…

If not for him, Leo would probably never have won anything with Arg

Outstanding player and character, irreplaceable 

11 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Villa JG was world class. Man City have ruined him by making him play differently. It was all so predictable but he has a bunch of medals so...

Still not as good as Chiesa… 

Â