Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

After having talked to one of my Roma supporting friends, who says that his technical abilities are among the best in Europe, but his daily form depends on his mood, I have decided I want him. He can be an absolutely steal, look at his ball control, it's so much better than Watkins and I think Emery has the abilities to get him to perform

Edited by Taxahunter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

It might not mean that much, but Fabrizio has his tweet about this deal pinned to his account. Considering the news about Harry Kane, you’d think that’s a bigger story than Zaniolo

We're a bigger club than Spurs 😉

• Like 4

We've been linked to young number ten types all summer, Xavi Simons, Kaing-in, Arda Guler, De Ketelaere, Thiago Almada, Baena, Moleiro, and Zaniolo, as well as more established names like Felix and Gonçalves, so I think there was always a good chance signing like this would happen regardless of Buendia'a injury, if it's true we're trying for Zaniolo that would have been well underway before Buendia injury.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly would rather chuck Ramsay in that have to pay an extortionate loan fee for someone with a very questionable injury record.

ramsey has had his fair share of injuries 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly would rather chuck Ramsay in that have to pay an extortionate loan fee for someone with a very questionable injury record.

I’d rather trust and respect Emery & Monchi’s judgement myself but ok … 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Being touted as €10 loan fee…so £8.6m which isn’t very much really in the scheme of things. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Reminds me of that De Ketalaere in terms of his physical attributes.

Why don't we just go for him instead he doesn't have the 2 ACL injuries hanging over him?

About £30m difference in price? And quite possible de ketalaere isn't interested

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cool ill have no opinion then. Close the **** board.

I had the Emery police on me for suggesting Olsen wasn't up to it in the Olsen thread. I think it's becoming a thing, you can't criticise a player/decision it seems without insulting Emery. I think Emery is the greatest thing to happen to Villa since I can remember, I don't think Olsen is. Both can be true at the same time regardless of what Emery thinks of Olsen.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Id rather play the better player. 

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

I had the Emery police on me for suggesting Olsen wasn't up to it in the Olsen thread. I think it's becoming a thing, you can't criticise a player/decision it seems without insulting Emery. I think Emery is the greatest thing to happen to Villa since I can remember, I don't think Olsen is. Both can be true at the same time regardless of what Emery thinks of Olsen.

Isn't it more or less just people disagreeing with you/Rodders just like you disagreeing with them?

• Thanks 1

Â