Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

If he's so good then why is Zaniolo playing in Turkey? 

By all accounts he wanted to leave Roma but didn't get a move before the window closed and then was getting abuse from Roma fans, there are reports that they came to his house etc. So he had to leave asap and Turkey was the only option at the time due to the window being closed elsewhere. 

So i've read.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

If only everything was this simple.

Explain it to me then, ah you had your chance....someone did it for you...

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Dont Be That Guy GIFs | Tenor

Obvious question, right?

Just now, PieFacE said:

By all accounts he wanted to leave Roma but didn't get a move before the window closed and then was getting abuse from Roma fans, there are reports that they came to his house etc. So he had to leave asap and Turkey was the only option at the time due to the window being closed elsewhere. 

So i've read.

Thank you, took three posters to post a sensible answer...

VT, never fails.

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

If he's so good then why is Zaniolo playing in Turkey? 

He had a huge falling out with Roma and basically had to leave. Turkey was the only place still able to take the transfer, so he ended up at Galatasaray, who rubbed their hands with glee knowing he's basically a guaranteed profit for them because he wasn't going to be hanging around.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So i've read.

His form in Turkey reads not too bad either.

If the rumoured £8m loan fee is true then he is worth a punt plus provides immediate cover for the now injured Buendia.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Explain it to me then, ah you had your chance....someone did it for you...

Obvious question, right?

Thank you, took three posters to post a sensible answer...

VT, never fails.

Mate i was half joking.. chill.

Don't know enough about him to really comment.

I saw Neil from For the Love of Paul McGrath podcast, say he was chased out of his house by Roma Ultras after a poor performance, so that couldn't have been encouraging either.

I still do agree that the " If X was so good why are they in X League and at X team "  very one dimensional though.

" If Unai emery is so good, why is he only at Villa " etc and the list goes on.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1799618/Newcastle-Nicolo-Zaniolo-transfer-news

Newcastle learn Nicolo Zaniolo 'price' as transfer saga set to go right down to the wire

Galatasary forward Nicolo Zaniolo has been linked with a move to Newcastle United this summer, just seven months after joining the club. The 24-year-old impressed during his maiden campaign for the Turkish Super Lig side and has been attracting interest from all around the globe.

AC Milan and Juventus are among the clubs interested in acquiring his services. However, Newcastle are understood to be the frontrunners and have reportedly already entered into talks with Zaniolo's agent.

Eddie Howe is understood to be planning on playing Zaniolo on the left wing following the departure of Allan Saint-Maximin. 

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiittt…… @romavillan and @allani have me crazy excited now!!! We HAVE to sign him! I didn’t realise he was quite that highly rated and quite that technically skilled… sounds like it’s just injuries that have hampered him and poor treatment from fans that affected him… he needs to come into a positive, family atmosphere….. welcome to Unai-versity where everyone thrives! He will feel the love, especially if he makes an immediate impact… 

N let’s get Chiesa to “help him settle” 😉 

Wow, we would be an amazing team and tear opposition to shreds!

46 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This is what he’s capable of and he could be good cover for Ollie too… the lad can certainly finish…

Strikes me as a player that needs to “feel the love” to shine… come and join Unai’s claret n blue army lad!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I think most of us form our opinions on these players we’ve seen little to none of on the first YT video we see. I’ve been underwhelmed from the videos I watched. 

But then I found this one and he looks very very good indeed. 

Moral of the story is YT videos like our sharing of opinions are fun but nothing more. What they do in Villa shirt is all that matters. 

Honestly think this is just going to have to be one of those urgent "mid-risk" signings where we just don't have many other good options. Gotta trust Monchi and Unai and the club on this one ...

and hope for the best. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Â