Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Nicolo you say? Let the games begin.

https://italianfishingguides.com/en/nicolo-marcolongo-2/

Alessandro Olban with a Perch

Nicolò approached the fishing world from an early age. Fishing with lures has become a reference point for him since the very beginning, catching almost all predators we can find in both Italian and foreign, inland waters over the years.

19 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Great player hampered by the knee injuries, if he stays injury free he’ll be a superb signing 

Cards are the worry more than injury, he is quite petulant and gets stupid cards

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bit wary of that, similar to Traore.

Was hoping he'd gone there and dominated the league but a case of Roma needing to unload due to wages and Mourinho throwing his verbal grenades about lack of signings.

You're wary of a goal or assist every other game? 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Can someone explain this deal in Digne wages please? 

The fractions would be so small you would need to us Quantum Maths to express it.

• Like 1

It’s weird…. just have a feeling that we’re not actually after him… could be a “smokescreen” for someone else maybe? But enough reputable people have reported on it… not really “feeling it” for some reason…

I’m happy if Unai is happy…

I'm not worried about the injury situation as: a) he's young and b) if it was horrendous he wouldn't pass a medical anyway.
He seems to have been gliding around fairly nicely for Galatasaray to be fair. I don't think brutal pace is or was ever his game, more like close control, dribbling, clever movements and such.

I like this link. I like the potential. It's interesting.
I'm not sure it has anything to do with Buendia either as we needed depth anyway.

spacer.png

Just now, Jas10 said:

It’s weird…. just have a feeling that we’re not actually after him… could be a “smokescreen” for someone else maybe? But enough reputable people have reported on it… not really “feeling it” for some reason…

I’m happy if Unai is happy…

Has Doku gone anywhere yet?

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Shit source mate, as bad as Ekrem Konur but Romano and a few others have commented so it seems legit and likely to happen… 

Dunno if Nico and Ekrem have been blacklisted here yet…

• Sad 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

It cant be good if you are already playing in Turkey at the age of 23.

Huge falling out with Roma from what I gather, he rejected Bournemouth in January so Roma dumped him to Gala.

Â