Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Isn't it more or less just people disagreeing with you/Rodders just like you disagreeing with them?

Only that I don't say stuff like well if you think A then you are against Emery.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Discussion of his attitude, I'm going to suggest that Emery and Monchi will be aware and won't be tolerated so that doesn't worry me.

I wouldnt worry too much regards attitude at Roma. Mourinho could start a Royal Rumble style brawl in an empty room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

Dont go into off topic then 🙃

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

I gave you a full house. You're welcome

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

You can say what you like mate. As can others. 

The point being made is if someone posts saying “Hmmm, not sure about this player” and someone else replies to the effect of “Well I think I’ll trust Emery on this one if it’s all the same” and that becomes a sort of default mode then all of this kinda becomes redundant. 

Basically there’s no point speculating about signings, starting elevens, whatever, because well what do we know compared to Emery.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

The point being made is if someone posts saying “Hmmm, not sure about this player” and someone else replies to the effect of “Well I think I’ll trust Emery on this one if it’s all the same” then all of  this kinda becomes redundant. 

Basically there’s no point speculating about signings, starting elevens, whatever, because well what do we know compared to Emery.

Only if you feel so offended by someone disagreeing with you that it destroys your confidence in expressing your opinion.

I mean, come on, it wasn't even confrontational and Rodders has made a mess of himself.

There have been way more robust exchanges on here that have flared up and been resolved. Non issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Last Italian playmaker we had became a cult hero … Just think of the triangles with Coutihno & Dougie 😍

If he plays to his potential he's at least twice the player Carbone was.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Your opinions are as valid as mine and everyone’s - just the consistent hyperbole and negative nature of posts will get picked up on and challenged accordingly in kind… 

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Only if you feel so offended by someone disagreeing with you that it destroys your confidence in expressing your opinion.

I mean, come on, it wasn't even confrontational and Rodders has made a mess of himself.

There have been way more robust exchanges on here that have flared up and been resolved. Non issue.

I may be wrong but I don’t think the suggestion of not posting again is totally serious.

Â