Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe ‘Emery Again’ was an old, old wooden ship that was used during the civil war era? 

OK - you've got me there.  Even as a history graduate I'm scratching my head trying to figure that one out.  I think it's brilliant but I have no idea why!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

Sweet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, allani said:

OK - you've got me there.  Even as a history graduate I'm scratching my head trying to figure that one out.  I think it's brilliant but I have no idea why!

You graduates just aren’t educated on the things that really matter… I suggest you watch ‘Anchorman’ without delay. 

• Like 1

I'm still not understanding this. He struggled in Turkey, he's had injuries since he broke out and what was great about him was his finishing and dribbling and he can't do either right now. He'd be like a worse Ross Barkley for us. 

• Confused 2

38 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I'm still not understanding this. He struggled in Turkey, he's had injuries since he broke out and what was great about him was his finishing and dribbling and he can't do either right now. He'd be like a worse Ross Barkley for us. 

He scored 5 goals in under 4 games worth of minutes last season (in Turkey).

I think he can still finish. Whether he's not crocked and can still do it, or not, at a decent level, who knows. 

There were some mental issues during his time at Roma during the first half of last season so don't think you can read anything from it one way or the other

Edited by MrBlack
Games <> minutes

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

There's a balance though, and if i'm honest, I legit don't think i've ever seen you post anything positive in all my years on the forum. lol

Either way, no need to leave, as we love you all equally.

Everyone has their tiffs on here.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

In what way has he struggled in Turkey?  H's only been there since January, and scored 5 goals in 10 games, doesn't sound like a struggle to me. 🤔

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

A goal or assist every other game is a struggle to you? If you have children, please be more supportive of their efforts than this.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He scored 5 goals in under 4 minutes worth of games last season (in Turkey).

I think he can still finish. Whether he's not crocked and can still do it, or not, at a decent level, who knows. 

There were some mental issues during his time at Roma during the first half of last season so don't think you can read anything from it one way or the other

We'd be mad not to sign him with that strike rate

• Haha 4

Â