Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3m euro loan fee + 27m option to buy, apparently. That's a insanely good deal that essentially eliminates all of the risk on our side. Option to buy deals usually hugely suit the buyer.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 4

Just now, wishywashy said:

3m euro loan fee + 27m option to buy, apparently. That's a insanely good deal that essentially eliminates all of the risk on our side. Option to buy deals usually hugely suit the buyer.

Seems strange from a Galatasary perspective, maybe they need him off the wage bill after signing Zaha.

Just now, duke313 said:

Seems strange from a Galatasary perspective, maybe they need him off the wage bill after signing Zaha.

It'd be their record sale by about double (their current highest is about 16m euros) if it came off. I assume it's just money that they can't really refuse.

3 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Fantastic deal 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

How do they make these so quick?

it will be an existing/historic video, that may have had:

• welcome to Arsenal
  • Welcome to Roma
  • Welcome to X/Y/Z club.

They just change the header and picture, and resubmit it as "welcome to Villa".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

There always seems to be a bit of something when it comes to taking players from Turkish sides. Can’t figure out what it is, but I can’t think of many players that have transitioned over to the prem particularly well? 

27 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is this guy going to be able to play as a striker in the PL? I thought the idea was we would let Archer go and get in a striker to cover/challenge Watkins . . . seems like he's more of an attacking midfielder? Or am I mistaken?

I reckon the potential deals for Ramsey and Archer would improve our FFP headroom enough to get Zaniolo and a striker as well.  Taking the emotional side out of selling those two it's pretty smart if Unai wants to win trophies now while giving us a chance of bringing Ramsey and Archer back if they turn out as good as we think they can be.  

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems a terrible dela.for Galatasaray? 🤔

not rly, the guy has huge injury issues.

he joined Galatasaray in Feb 23, and of the 14 games, in only 1 of them he played over 70mins, in 4 of them he was either suspended or injured.

image.png.120517cb353596a35f5fbb8aff5de85a.png

this was the start of the season for Roma (before going to Turkey):

image.png.f03362cea673b3da50d473d176a45eb5.png

talented player, but im ok with a loan and option to buy, as he might make Coutinho look like Ollie Watkins in terms of injuries.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My fear isn't about this player in particular, my fear is that it's a contingency plan for the rumoured Buendia issue

Thinking and hoping it’s BS mate…people spreading rumours again for attention… not the first time. How would some random on Twitter/X know either? He’s in yesterday’s training pics…

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My fear isn't about this player in particular, my fear is that it's a contingency plan for the rumoured Buendia issue

If Buendia got injured in the last day or two (he hasn't), any replacement wouldn't have been at the closing stages of a deal within hours, surely?

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, burchy said:

Throw of the dice signing, could be ace or a pile of pants.

This statement could sum up every football transfer for legal tender in the history of football transfers for legal tender. 

• Like 1

Â