Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

54 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

You just wanted to get all 6 types of likes in one post didn't you 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

sounds like an exotic sex position.

possibly involving a gobble

Thank goodness- back on topic. More talk of Zaniola, Reverse Turkey positions and triangles involving zaniola, Luiz and Coutinho. I’m staying for now…😮

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Haven't had any real pedigree with Italian players (like a lot of PL teams). Carbone the only Italian I can remember playing for us?? Any idea what sort of money he'll cost?

The great Pierluigi Gollini would like a word

• Haha 2

I think this will work..

We have a mixed style to how we play..

We have a slow build up possession style, which is sometimes at a walking pace ( This may suit his style)

We also have a quick counter combo attacking style in some instances too..

He plays a number of positions and has a high footballing IQ.

So I think he will be fine.

• Like 2

I know nothing about this guy. I really wish Buendia a speedy recovery and to come back stronger, but at the risk of sounding heartless I don’t think it would take much for another player to offer at least the same as he does. 

As above it is a calculated risk to get some real top level talent into the club . He is Diaby level talent or even one above. As per Coutinho i am concerned that we seem to be the only ones in seriously for him though. 

Buy all the left footers ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

Surely you mean “ever again” and not “every again”?

“every again” just doesn’t make sense. 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Surely you mean “ever again” and not “every again”?

“every again” just doesn’t make sense. 

I think he meant "Emery again" or maybe it was a pun...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, allani said:

I think he meant "Emery again" or maybe it was a pun...

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe ‘Emery Again’ was an old, old wooden ship that was used during the civil war era? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

As above it is a calculated risk to get some real top level talent into the club . He is Diaby level talent or even one above. As per Coutinho i am concerned that we seem to be the only ones in seriously for him though. 

Buy all the left footers ! 

I think it is clear how highly I rated Zaniolo when he joined Roma.  And I'm still not convinced either way on this.  I think it's probably a case that he'll either be brilliant or it won't work.  There's possibly no middle ground of him being just OK and doing a job for a season or two.  If the mandatory fee is dependent on performance then at £8.5m it's a gamble that is probably worth taking.  If he does well and then the total price is £20m then it could be one of the deals of the decade.  If it's a straight £20m gamble then I might be a bit more circumspect.

Oh and if we are worried about Zaniolo being our only Italian player - I'd be pretty happy to sign Chiesa to keep him company!!!!  **** me - the options we would have then!

• Like 1

Â