Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

It cant be good if you are already playing in Turkey at the age of 23.

Seems a lot on here think Traore is going to light the league up this season after his sojourn in Turkey. 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has Doku gone anywhere yet?

Not that I’ve heard/read… was a tenuous link to PSG…

I think we’re after a goalscorer or two rather than a winger, but wth do I know? 😂

Collomosse reported that we’re open to selling Digne, Dendoncker and Coutinho. Saying Unai wants a wide player and midfielder iirc.

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Looks like Joao Felix and Ferran Torres are dead in the water.  

How so? Has there been an update?

Always felt we would make a move for either of them toward the end of window, especially after Unai’s comments…

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

It cant be good if you are already playing in Turkey at the age of 23.

To be fair, Galatasaray and Fenerbache are essentially the PSG/Bayern Munich etc of their Leagues, and Champions League clubs.

Another example, Zaha has just gone there and surely could have gone to another European / PL club.

Not sure it's that cut and dried, there are class players even in the Championship at 23.

17 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

If Buendia got injured in the last day or two (he hasn't), any replacement wouldn't have been at the closing stages of a deal within hours, surely?

**** (although given the links to Zaniolo predate this I reckon it was happening regardless)

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

By " alot " you must mean two.

Like @Jas10 and @Tom13 or something 🤣

Na… I’ve already stated a few times that Berty’s time is coming to an end… but…. I will always hold onto a… flickering… small… hope… in fact…

spacer.png

I think there’s more of an onus on Leon to “show it” before it’s too late…

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How so? Has there been an update?

Always felt we would make a move for either of them toward the end of window, especially after Unai’s comments…

Torres given 7 shirt, so looks to be staying.  Felix is a bit of a helmet and wants a CL club, so ain't happening.  And Zaniolo plays in the same position so looks like we're going for him.

Just now, duke313 said:

Torres given 7 shirt, so looks to be staying.  Felix is a bit of a helmet and wants a CL club, so ain't happening.  And Zaniolo plays in the same position so looks like we're going for him.

Ok… I think… I’m not gonna rule anything out until the close of window… could be a surprise or two in store… very intrigued by Unai’s comments during the US tour… we are active.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can’t believe some are already writing this off. I can’t say I know much about him, but absolutely trust they know what they are doing. 

Our fans are still getting over being intrinsically risk averse because we expect the worst, so why invite it.

13 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Seems a lot on here think Traore is going to light the league up this season after his sojourn in Turkey. 

Already has lit up the league in 20/21 with 14 goal contributions

bryan-cranston-mic-drop.gif

Â