Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Buendia injury confirmed so presumably Zaniolo will be his replacement.

Guy will probably do his ACL a 3rd time in his first week of training with us.

Standard Villa.

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Huge falling out with Roma from what I gather, he rejected Bournemouth in January so Roma dumped him to Gala.

This is kind of what I mean though, his options were so limited in Jan that it was Bournemouth or Turkey. I haven't seen him play, hope it works out. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

By " alot " you must mean two.

Like @Jas10 and @Tom13 or something 🤣

Shit… I was dead wrong on Emi… devastating news… I expected a lot from him this season but sounds like it could be serious and a long termer 😭

We have to strengthen and accelerate transfer activity… a long and busy season, we need effective players…

Maybe even Berty can step up n help out, but he’s currently injured too 😭

Signings on the way…

Ferran or Felix would be extra helpful now, even if we get Zaniolo….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Shit… I was dead wrong on Emi… devastating news… I expected a lot from him this season but sounds like it could be serious and a long termer 😭

We have to strengthen and accelerate transfer activity… a long and busy season, we need effective players…

Maybe even Berty can step up n help out, but he’s currently injured too 😭

Signings on the way…

Ferran or Felix would be extra helpful now, even if we get Zaniolo….

I just can't see those happening now, Zaniolo to me is the backup plan.

big unit aint he. will offer much needed height on the pitch if nothing else. 
he does look like a classis centre forward to me, which seems to be backed up in all those videos circulating, but am I right in saying he is actually more of an attacking midfielder?

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Conflicting reports of fees in Turkey 

image.thumb.png.8eeae9d9081be7ae67305db5cc480867.png

Track record is, er, something (NOT INCLUDED: Lucas Moura to Villa, Allahyar Seyyadmanesh to Villa)

Edited by wishywashy
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

image.thumb.png.8eeae9d9081be7ae67305db5cc480867.png

Track record is, er, something (NOT INCLUDED: Lucas Moura to Villa, Allahyar Seyyadmanesh to Villa)

Thanks for this. I am just between meetings so I’ve not had time to look at them properly. But their tone was certainly clickbait. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can’t believe some are already writing this off. I can’t say I know much about him, but absolutely trust they know what they are doing. 

Below 50% xG conversion rate, can't pass the ball, can't take a man on, can't create for others. He does **** all why would we want him. 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Below 50% xG conversion rate, can't pass the ball, can't take a man on, can't create for others. He does **** all why would we want him. 

xG isn’t everything. You’re entitled to think that. But if Unai wants him. Totally back him to improve him. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

xG isn’t everything. You’re entitled to think that. But if Unai wants him. Totally back him to improve him. 

No xG isn't everything. What actually matters is your conversion rate. And he's been unable to finish his dinner for the last 2 seasons. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

No we about it … it’s what Emery wants and no offence but trust their judgement over yours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â