Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Agent Villa has spoken 🤣

While not credible, that tweet is from 4 days ago. He’s right we are interested in him and we probably hadn’t offered by then. To be right that we are interested in Diaby is new.

11 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Agent Villa has spoken 🤣

"Villa might go after one of these two players we've already been linked with, they might not"

What happened to the ITKs who put their bodies on the line with their fiction? Piggybacking is just boring.

I miss Joey.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

In fairness he was right though? He posted this 4 days ago.

Probably started all the following media links that actually then have no basis in truth. 

Although I'd quite happily be proven wrong. Please...

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Could you elaborate please? 

Do you mean you are not sure we will be successful in signing him, or that you are not sure we should be trying to sign him?

I believe it is a risky signing

I'd say we wouldn't be bidding on him if we didn't have assurances that he would be interested in our project 💪 think this might be closer than we all think, & what a signing if it comes off 👌

51 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Fantastic player IMO.

Apparently he’s attracting interest from several CL clubs so fingers crossed we can get this over the line ASAP.

Interesting to note that Bailey had his best season at Leverkusen whilst playing alongside Diaby.

I think traore and couts will be more likwly to go than leon for this reason alone

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

Getting seriously close to “Agent Villa at the back post” territory! Assuming they’re allowed to use their phones at playtime.

He claims that he knows agents from his previous line of work and Tbf if he does he probably would be in the know. Because you have to imagine you couldn't get them to stop talking. 

• Like 1

Classic case of people believe what they want to believe. The guy could be right, hell even a broken clock is right twice a day. There's no evidence that he has any sort of scoop. Just piggybacking off the rags and hedging his bets ("it might happen, it might not" waffle)

Â