Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

What is Lequipe the equivalent to in the UK? Trash or ITK?

It's the French MARCA.  Lots of hilarious trash mixed in with some truth.  TBH, most of our French transfers over the past few years have been broke by L'Equipe (Traore, Sanson, etc.)

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Well I always have wanted to play at Villa Park. But I think I might need cpr after 30 seconds. 

OK - I'll ask Monchi to put you on the standby list in case Moussa doesn't pan out ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

tom collomosse says diaby prefers to go to a champions league club

collomosse Has opinions not facts and also clickbait to churn out in order to keep his job … 

• Like 1

Footballers who say they'll only join a champions League team are such tools.

Like, earn your money and reputation by helping a team get into champions League rather than just join one that are there ya lazy privileged git 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Footballers who say they'll only join a champions League team are such tools.

Like, earn your money and reputation by helping a team get into champions League rather than just join one that are there ya lazy privileged git 

To be fair, I suspect it is usually their agents who say these things.

And it goes without saying agents are tools but that is not News.

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

I think after looking at Diaby videos the player I’d like most is Frimpong! He either scores or assists every goal Diaby is involved in. 

Maybe we could do a double deal? 

I agree, Frimpong looks very good going forward, and I believe plays right back too, stands out more than Diaby who looks quite similar to Bailey.

Â