Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

14 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Me too. I’d be nervous at 45 mil never mind 60. I’m not sure what makes them so convinced he’s miles better than Bailey.

I don't know, football know-how? Analysis? Market research?

Edited by Mic09

So we've offered £38.5 mill but they want £51 mill reportedly. 

£51 mill seems pricey, £40 +3-4 mill addons sounds about right. 

I'm not sure he's worth much more than £45 mill anything close to 40 would be good. 

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Bailey is why I have reservations here. Can’t say I know too much about him though to be fair. 

But that's like saying we should have had reservations about Alex Moreno because Antonio Luna hasn't worked out. 

• Like 4

Nee offence to Bailey like, if he stays I hope he can get back to the levels he's capable of, he's deffo a very capable player when at is free-flowing-best for sure.

Edited by useless

Villa Fans: We need a record signing to tip us over the edge. 

*Villa try to do exactly that*

Also Villa fans: No not for Player A, I only heard about him last week! It should be Player B, I heard of him 3 weeks ago, he's definitely worth it.

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Villa Fans: We need a record signing to tip us over the edge. 

*Villa try to do exactly that*

Also Villa fans: No not for Player A, I only heard about him last week! It should be Player B, I heard of him 3 weeks ago, he's definitely worth it.

Reminder that Newcastle paid £45m for Anthony Gordon who's even more of a risk 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

It’s really unfair to judge him against Bailey. Realistically, £40m+ for a French international and dynamic winger is relatively low risk in the current market. 

People love ignoring the fact that Bailey hurt himself here and hasn't been the same since. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can’t afford to get transfers like this wrong at that kind of money. 

Makes me very nervous. 

Makes me confident that we’ve done our due diligence. I can’t see them parting with that kind of money without being pretty sure, we’re not Chelsea.

Â