Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

OK, I will call for this one. What are “PKatt”s and why is Douglas Luiz the only one who’s got any of them?

Penalty kick attempted.

• Like 1

played a huge part in us getting 4 points from last 3 prem games....could be the difference at the end of the season. seems to be getting more and more confident and will win us more points this season if given minutes

3 hours ago, Powehi said:

Trendy new street drug. Base ingredient is legal (Mr. Sheen) so not yet a criminal offence. All the kids are doing it. Also known as 'triple sod' 'yellow bentines' or 'clarky cat'

Stay off the cake

16 hours ago, Powehi said:

Trendy new street drug. Base ingredient is legal (Mr. Sheen) so not yet a criminal offence. All the kids are doing it. Also known as 'triple sod' 'yellow bentines' or 'clarky cat'

I don't know what clarky can means.

• 2 weeks later...

He’s been really good over the past few weeks. Hopefully he’s had his dip and he’ll have a strong end to the season. He really is a talented footballer. He’s still clearly struggling physically but his confidence is on the way back.

29 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Superbly taken winning goal and played Konsa in for the second.

Still can get better too!

didnt know he was a Muslim.

cool.

Tbh; I think he’d been unlucky not to get more goals in the league. What a strike last night. What a crucial player he is and will be in the final run of games. So happy for him. 

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Were they saying that his goal yesterday was the third most powerful in premier league history, or third most powerful of the season? 

This season I can believe. As strong as it was, I feel like I've seen many that were stronger.

• Like 1

On 20/03/2024 at 04:17, briny_ear said:

OK, I will call for this one. What are “PKatt”s and why is Douglas Luiz the only one who’s got any of them?

Look at this PKatt telling me he's broke

• Haha 1

Â