Pau Torres

Delphinho123

On 16/06/2023 at 12:02, pete101 said:

From what I've read about Pau , his biggest strength is reading the game. I have a feeling that if we are looking to bring him in its because Unai sees him as the perfect trigger for his high line.

He is a brilliant centre back and he would be an absolutely brilliant signing if we manage to get him.

17 hours ago, thabucks said:

Crazy that both Spanish centre backs are French .. 

Are they both available just because they played for Bilbao and Sociedad or were they born in the Basque region of France? Robin Le Normand was but I’m not so sure about Laporte.

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Are they both available just because they played for Bilbao and Sociedad or were they born in the Basque region of France? Robin Le Normand was but I’m not so sure about Laporte.

I think they were both eligible for living in Spain for so long. Only Laporte was born in the Basque region but that wouldn’t have made him eligible for Spain. 

A thread that does actually have some legs and its a fraction of the length of others that are just made up nonsense. Lol

Would like this signing and I was told by an agent it was credible a good few weeks ago so I'm hopeful on this buy, as with any potential signing, nothing is certain u til the deal is done. 

6 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I was told by an agent it was credible a good few weeks ago so I'm hopeful on this buy, as with any potential signing, nothing is certain u til the deal is done. 

Welcome Pau!

Â