Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Pau Torres is a top defender. If Emery believes he could be a transformational signing, we could well give signing him a very good go.

Also, Mings is 30 and we need competition.

26 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Pau Torres is a top defender. If Emery believes he could be a transformational signing, we could well give signing him a very good go.

Also, Mings is 30 and we need competition.

Defo need the competition. 

But Mings being 30 is irrelevant. He’s the most athletic defender on the planet the guys body fat must be less than 5%…

Bloke could play till he’s 38 at the top level injury permitting. 

• Like 4

Just now, Steero113 said:

But Mings being 30 is irrelevant. He’s the most athletic defender on the planet the guys body fat must be less than 5%…

I'm sure he could play until he's 38, but slim chance he's remaining at this level until then. No matter how athletic he is now.

7 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Agree with this. Model pro I reckon too. He’s definitely going to play at the top level for another 3-4 years. Not sure about 38!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That account is complete spoofer and should be on banned list. Tagging Romano in the tweet doesn't give it more credibility

I actually saw it from a spurs account first, hard to get clips from the podcast if he did say it there 

4 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

4 minutes in he says it. 

FFS That guy is a speaking twitter bullshit artist. So much blah blah blah

Maybe it's an art to say so much while saying absolutely nothing.

It's just a shame that so many have so much time to waste listening and speculating about this kind of bs instead of doing something productive with their lives. Go and read a book FFS not give this guy oxygen.

(not in any way negatively aimed at you @IrishVilla10)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

FFS That guy is a speaking twitter bullshit artist. So much blah blah blah

Maybe it's an art to say so much while saying absolutely nothing.

It's just a shame that so many have so much time to waste listening and speculating about this kind of bs instead of doing something productive with their lives. Go and read a book FFS not give this guy oxygen.

(not in any way negatively aimed at you @IrishVilla10)

Good morning to you too sir 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I have red flags against Torres since World Cup when Spain played a midfielder at centre back ahead of him and now he can't even get a call up

He's not a dominant defender even though he's a big player. He's just very good on the ball. I'm not mega keen on him either

Â