Youri Tielemans

thejoker

Should've had an assist for that Ollie chance.

What a lovely ball along the touchline for Bailey midway through the second, that deserved more aswell.

He has his flaws but is a wonderful technician. 

Will still need a bit more cover on Wednesday mind.

• Like 1

I thought this guy playing the pivot role was why Leicester got relegated?

instead we have 4 points with him in this role. It vexes me; I’m terribly vexed. 

7 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He’s a baller. Those goals against England gave him a massive confidence boost

Spot on.....The boy has Football IQ....He is visionary.

A bit lightweight, granted, but played in his right position, with the right players around him to do the robust work, he has class.

It was some coup, to get him on a free.

He was MOTM against England, and it was noticeable  how he used the space, he had, intelligently....huge boost of confidence from that game, yeah.

I think he was a shrewd acquisition.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

How did Leicester actually manage to get relegated with Youri, Maddison and Barnes in their team 😂

One of the more bizarre relegations of recent times.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

How did Leicester actually manage to get relegated with Youri, Maddison and Barnes in their team 😂

Wonder if Leicester fans posed the same question about us with, er, Joleon Lescott, Gabby & Jordan Ayew...?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

And now they might fail to get promoted. Their new £100m training ground must be cursed, they've gone downhill ever since they opened it.

Edited by wishywashy

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

Ndidi as well. 

He is one of those players that makes difficult passes seem easy when you first watch them.  His ability to pass early with the ball staying on the grass the whole time is a skill not many have.

8 hours ago, TRO said:

Spot on.....The boy has Football IQ....He is visionary.

A bit lightweight, granted, but played in his right position, with the right players around him to do the robust work, he has class.

It was some coup, to get him on a free.

He was MOTM against England, and it was noticeable  how he used the space, he had, intelligently....huge boost of confidence from that game, yeah.

I think he was a shrewd acquisition.

Definitely a boost after the England game, yesterday was one of his best for us.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 479Villan said:

I thought this guy playing the pivot role was why Leicester got relegated?

instead we have 4 points with him in this role. It vexes me; I’m terribly vexed. 

Youri is good at a bunch of things, his biggest weakness is his inability to recover in transition. Wolves didn't really play much in transition, where his lack of top speed is exposed. 

Â