Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

3 hours ago, NeilS said:

Yes, it is nice to see us finally post some big sponsorship numbers to help us compete. It will be interesting to see what happens when the betting sponsors are banned from the shirt though, hopefully we will be in a good position to pick up some decent competitive non betting sponrship deal when that time comes around in a couple of years time.

With the Adidas and front of shirt sponsorship - I reckon that's close to a £30m player this summer and next summer that we don't need to sell if Emery doesn't want to.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

As Dan Bardell tweeted yesterday it would be nice if he could show some sensitivity to the club's history and the desires of fans - eg his badge debacle- 

Working in both football and England is a new experience for him, so it's a learning curve. 

I know it's necessary in this day and age but I really hate hearing about 'our brand' 😅 

2 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

As Dan Bardell tweeted yesterday it would be nice if he could show some sensitivity to the club's history and the desires of fans - eg his badge debacle- 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Working in both football and England is a new experience for him, so it's a learning curve. 

I know it's necessary in this day and age but I really hate hearing about 'our brand' 😅 

Have to move with the times and fast. Those who don't adjust to the time changing quickly, will be left behind.

• Like 1

I wish they’d stop calling them the “big six”. They’re just six clubs, period. We’re the biggest club in the second biggest city. Don’t consider any of them as bigger than us. They’re the most successful clubs of the last few years, sure. But that is a transitory thing. Sky and other sycophantic media like to consider them as the big six. They’re just clubs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

Have to move with the times and fast. Those who don't adjust to the time changing quickly, will be left behind.

Yeah, I agree 100%. I accept it for what it is but I still don't like hearing the club talked about like a product. 

• Like 1

Â