Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

10 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

Yeah, I bet he rode it. I'm sure he just wasn't sent a photo by a staff member 😂😂

Just saw him at Euston station in London. Probably should have said “don’t put a yellow lion on a light blue background “ but just said “ Heck ? up the Villa”. Wasted opportunity I guess 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 28/04/2024 at 21:31, sidcow said:

Yeah, I bet he rode it. I'm sure he just wasn't sent a photo by a staff member 😂😂

Vile hiding bus to the 4 sheds under a bridge as not allowed in town 

34 minutes ago, numbersix said:

Just saw him at Euston station in London. Probably should have said “don’t put a yellow lion on a light blue background “ but just said “ Heck ? up the Villa”. Wasted opportunity I guess 

wonder how many times he's experienced the famous "Euston Rush"...

38 minutes ago, numbersix said:

Did he shout back at you "shut it cocksucker!“? 

Heck and Edens seem to be suddenly appearing a lot more in the media, and Heck is also posting more on social media, I wonder if this sudden spark of publicity is building up to something... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Heck and Edens seem to be suddenly appearing a lot more in the media, and Heck is also posting more on social media, I wonder if this sudden spark of publicity is building up to something... 

Both Philadelphia and Milwaukee got knocked out of the NBA play offs last week so they don't have to bother watching that anymore, frees up some time :D 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Heck did amazing things at the 76ers in growing revenue based on building a brand and marketing the brand. 

So I expect a big launch of the new Brand and coincide with the 150. A big launch with our new kit and partners etc..

Edited by CVByrne

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

What other words rhyme with eight

Mate

New badge is late?

• Haha 2

Interesting that the article mentions we have new London offices...it makes sense as the owners are often in the Mayfair area when in the city, I expect Heck will be down there a lot too and i reckon we will see more of him in Euston on occasion like that poster mentioned on here recently...

Not surprising that we have London offices now for our commercial operations, it's definitely not a new thing for big non-London football clubs. Both the Manchester clubs and Liverpool also have offices down in London. With how the UK financially is ridiculously London-centric it's just the way it is.

On a similar note (as a lot of the commercial work goes on down in London now), Chris Heck loves his Vice Presidents: we already publicly announced several as part of the 'Senior Leadership Team' last year. Since then, I'm sure he's hired/promoted at least 3 more: within 'Corporate Partnerships', 'Global Partnerships' and 'Business Development'. Which brings the number of VPs up to at least 5. I do start to get the impression that Mr. Heck loves his partnership divisions.

2 hours ago, rodders129 said:

The great eight. Heck is my king

That's already been used in NHL with Ovechkin. He's known as the great 8. Maybe we're going to buy a stake in the Washington Capitals!

Â