Premier League relegation battle 2022/3

useless

I’d really like Southampton, Everton and Leeds to be the three that go. Nothing against Southampton particularly but they’re as good as gone. Leeds just because of their fans and the whole fake rivalry bollox, and Everton just to see another big club get their time in the championship, also funny with their new stadium and I’ve never been fond of their fans, least the ones I’ve met. 

14 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Think if Everton go Dyche is finished at the top level

Absolutely not. He inherited a broken team. He is not at fault for the Everton shitshow.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Absolutely not. He inherited a broken team. He is not at fault for the Everton shitshow.

I have to agree, I don’t think a failure at a broken club will define him. 

West ham are dreadful,  had a decent chance tonight but they just didn't try . The crap atmosphere in the ground don't help either. The Forest ground was alive, West hams ground is so bad its a farce.

37 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Southampton win tomorrow keeps it very interesting though, west ham and bournemouth both needing points later on can only hepl us I think

Southampton not getting cut adrift would certainly help us as they have to play Brighton and Liverpool (although the old "weight off their shoulders" after relegation can also work the same way sometimes), while Bournemouth not being safe by the time they play Man Utd would be good too if that minuscule chance of CL is still alive.

Southampton win also keeps the relegation battle more interesting, so I'm all for that tomorrow.

Thia is a very fascinating relegation battle this year as literally anyone down there can go down. Its so tight

Southampton vs Bournemouth is absolutely massive tonight

Then Bournemouth vs leeds weekend. If Bournemouth dont win either if those i think they will go down

Southampton have to win tonight, don't see them making up 5 or 6 points from 5 games if they lose or draw.

West Ham and Bournemouth are one bad set of results away from being back in trouble, but it's looking increasingly like 2 from Leeds, Leicester, Forest and Everton.

I fancy Everton might throw a surprise win in there, Leicester have a bit of momentum under Deano... I'd be absolutely shitting it if I were a Leeds fan

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

Southampton have to win tonight, don't see them making up 5 or 6 points from 5 games if they lose or draw.

West Ham and Bournemouth are one bad set of results away from being back in trouble, but it's looking increasingly like 2 from Leeds, Leicester, Forest and Everton.

I fancy Everton might throw a surprise win in there, Leicester have a bit of momentum under Deano... I'd be absolutely shitting it if I were a Leeds fan

I think if saints fail to win tonight they are as good as down

12 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Soton, Leeds, Everton is the dream which looks most like reality but Forest could easily not win another game

It's bye bye Southampton

I think Forest will get 3 more points, possibly 4 as they'll beat Southampton at home and maybe sneak a draw from somewhere.

Leeds v Bournemouth and Leicester v Everton are two massive 6 pointers

Bournemouth and West Ham are safe.

Looking at the reaming games it's difficult to see many of the bottom teams picking up many points and 34 could well be safety.

Bookies have Southampton and Everton as down!!

Bournemouth 36 - Leeds H - Chelsea H - Palace A - Man U H - Everton A - 40/1

West Ham 34 - Palace A - Man City A - Man Utd H - Brentford A - Leeds H - Leicester A - 33/1

Leeds 30 - Bournemouth A - Man City A - Newcastle H - West Ham A - Spurs H - 10/11

Nottm Forest 30 - Brentford A - Southampton H - Chelsea A - Arsenal H - Palace A - 8/11

Leicester 29 - Everton H - Fulham A - Liverpool H - Newcastle A - West Ham H - 6/4

Everton 28 - Leicester A - Brighton A - Man City H - Wolves A - Bournemouth H - 1/2

Southampton 24 - Newcastle A - Forest A - Fulham H - Brighton A - Liverpool H - 1/25

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It's bye bye Southampton

I think Forest will get 3 more points, possibly 4 as they'll beat Southampton at home and maybe sneak a draw from somewhere.

Leeds v Bournemouth and Leicester v Everton are two massive 6 pointers

Bournemouth and West Ham are safe.

Looking at the reaming games it's difficult to see many of the bottom teams picking up many points and 34 could well be safety.

Bookies have Southampton and Everton as down!!

Bournemouth 36 - Leeds H - Chelsea H - Palace A - Man U H - Everton A - 40/1

West Ham 34 - Palace A - Man City A - Man Utd H - Brentford A - Leeds H - Leicester A - 33/1

Leeds 30 - Bournemouth A - Man City A - Newcastle H - West Ham A - Spurs H - 10/11

Nottm Forest 30 - Brentford A - Southampton H - Chelsea A - Arsenal H - Palace A - 8/11

Leicester 29 - Everton H - Fulham A - Liverpool H - Newcastle A - West Ham H - 6/4

Everton 28 - Leicester A - Brighton A - Man City H - Wolves A - Bournemouth H - 1/2

Southampton 24 - Newcastle A - Forest A - Fulham H - Brighton A - Liverpool H - 1/25

The problem with looking at the fixtures is that you're getting to the point of the season where a few teams have literally nothing to play for.

All those in red are effectively dead fixtures to the opposition as things currently stand (if you assume Bournemouth and West Ham are safe)

14 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Soton, Leeds, Everton is the dream which looks most like reality but Forest could easily not win another game

Out of interest. Why do you want Everton to go down?