Moussa Dembélé

Delphinho123

58 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Villa Paddy on the love of Paul McGrath podcast says likely that Dembele signs this window on a free as Lyon want to sign a couple of players and need his salary off the books so willing to agree to terminate his contract early.

Would be good if we can get him on a free this window, would probably have to up his wages though. Or give him a pretty big signing on fee.

Tier 1 Tom Collomosse says he will be available for £3 million! That's like a Aldi middle isle kind of bargain 
He always says Emery has followed him since he was in charge of Villarreal.

Edited by messi11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Tier 1 Tom Collomosse says he will be available for £3 million! That's like a Aldi middle isle kind of bargain 
He always says Emery has followed him since he was in charge of Villarreal.

Aldi middle isle 😭😭 that’s gold

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Villa Paddy on the love of Paul McGrath podcast says likely that Dembele signs this window on a free as Lyon want to sign a couple of players and need his salary off the books so willing to agree to terminate his contract early.

I really like the podcast but these lads don’t have any inside info do they? They’re just fans who have a podcast? I may be totally wrong.

• Like 3

Should we be at all worried that Lyon want rid so much? Or is it just that his contract status is a problem for them and they want to try and recoup some money now…

I’d usually defer to Pissflaps on the matter, but seeing as he’s gone, I have no idea who to ask anymore. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I mean put it to a vote and see if the boss man here is ok with the winner 🤣

Damn, funniest name on here gone, although I did wonder how it ever got through the Puritan Advertiser Check. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Should we be at all worried that Lyon want rid so much? Or is it just that his contract status is a problem for them and they want to try and recoup some money now…

I’d usually defer to Pissflaps on the matter, but seeing as he’s gone, I have no idea who to ask anymore. 

Do we know they want rid? They priced him out of a move a couple years back. It sounds like he’s refusing to sign a new contract and is happy to go on a free. 

43 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Do we know they want rid? They priced him out of a move a couple years back. It sounds like he’s refusing to sign a new contract and is happy to go on a free. 

The price we pay will indicate how true this is. Its all a bit odd.

55 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They were willing to let him leave for 30 million a few seasons back as thats what Atletico buy option was

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

More worried about his wages than the fee.

I would hope we’d be paying him less than the £120k / week we were paying Ings.

I guess when there’s a minimal fee involved it’s not as big a deal other than it potentially pushing up wages of other players we’re trying to sign.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I mean Lacazette is in amazing form and his displaced him from the starting lineup after Dembele got hurt (11 Goals, 4 assists in 19 games). Dembele has 6 months left on his deal and no reason to re-sign considering this. So it makes sense to just move him on, even if it means on a free if they can strengthen other problem areas of the team. 

Â