Moussa Dembélé

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

He is an upgrade on Ings but I wouldn't be going over 4m a year for him, I doubt he will be the automatic first choice here.

Well I doubt he’ll even entertain 4m a year given he’s close to being on a free contract.  If he’s earning just shy of that now, when he’s on a free it’ll be a huge increase on that.  I haven’t watched him in a long while so no idea what he’s worth but he’ll be expensive salary wise and 4m isn’t going to be close I would assume

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well I doubt he’ll even entertain 4m a year given he’s close to being on a free contract.  If he’s earning just shy of that now, when he’s on a free it’ll be a huge increase on that.  I haven’t watched him in a long while so no idea what he’s worth but he’ll be expensive salary wise and 4m isn’t going to be close I would assume

He's gonna want a cost of living rise

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Word is he might got to one of the big Turkish clubs. 

22 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

How dare you steal my avatar! 

No @Hank Scorpio don’t do that, I will judge you as someone from Wrexham.  Haven’t Ryan and Rob not had enough fun yet 🤮 and sold the racecourse for a recycling centre.

Edited by Sid4ever
Welshness
  • Haha 1

Was very highly rated two years ago. Man. United with OGS were very keen to sign him but Lyon priced him out of the move.

Then his form dipped but 21 goals in 30 games last season was a very strong response.

Also has the uk experience from Celtic so I think we could do much worse and infact I expect us to sign him this window rather than wait until the summer. Lyon won't be asking for that much if he's going for free in six months, probably cost less than what we're selling Ings for.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was very highly rated two years ago. Man. United with OGS were very keen to sign him but Lyon priced him out of the move.

Then his form dipped but 21 goals in 30 games last season was a very strong response.

Also has the uk experience from Celtic so I think we could do much worse and infact I expect us to sign him this window rather than wait until the summer. Lyon won't be asking for that much if he's going for free in six months, probably cost less than what we're selling Ings for.

I wonder what the sentiment would have been had we been linked last Summer. Like you say, after that strong season.

I don’t really know much about him. I’ll be behind it if Emery wants him. 

Â