• Bailey
    • Moreno (Digne 10)
    • Ings (Watkins 32)
    • Sanson (Ramsey 81)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/23 at 23:59

We are now top of the bottom half ( Although Palace have a couple of games in hand behind us, but we've got 5 - 8 points plus on all the teams behind )

Next target is to consolidate 10th and push on!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

First off, love beating that shower. Always have, always will. If i was a neutral id be pretty disgusted by some of Villa’s “ antics “ should we say. We played the clock all night. I wouldn’t like to see what we did tonight, the level of it, become a regular component of our play.  But im not a neutral so delighted we won 😊 12 from 18 under Emery and still much to work on. Mention for Coutinho. Knew how to see the game out like a pro. 

Edited by Johnnyp
  • Like 2

A few players were class:

Kamara

Martinez

Bailey (very briefly for each goal, and otherwise shite - ludicrous pick for MOTM on Sky)

Young and Luiz were mostly decent

Gnonto for Leeds

Was a crap game, hilarious to see Leeds get a bit of hope at the end there, deservedly so, and then have it crushed.

Moreno looked like he wasn’t psychologically ready to play a PL game, bit of a rabbit in the headlights feel to his debut, but made some good runs - can see why we’ve bought him but needs to be getting better than 5% pass completion or whatever it was.

Injury crisis incoming.

• Like 1

Watched it in a New York bar full of the horrible jizz garglers! One tried telling me to go in the other bar when we scored the first and it took every fibre of my being (and my missus scornful look) to stop myself telling him to **** off.

Get in Villa! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â