• Bailey
    • Moreno (Digne 10)
    • Ings (Watkins 32)
    • Sanson (Ramsey 81)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/23 at 23:59

I'm guessing its already been mentioned here or in the match thread, but it's really interesting that we turned them around on winning the toss and attacked the holte end first half. And again, like having done that v Brentford and Man U, we take a very early lead.

Is it a tactic do you think moving forward?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turvontour said:

I'm guessing its already been mentioned here or in the match thread, but it's really interesting that we turned them around on winning the toss and attacked the holte end first half. And again, like having done that v Brentford and Man U, we take a very early lead.

Is it a tactic do you think moving forward?

I think Martinez, wants the Holte End behind him, in the second half....I think he feeds off it, to see games out.

just speculating.

It did seem like he won the toss.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think Martinez, wants the Holte End behind him, in the second half....I think he feeds off it, to see games out.

just speculating.

It did seem like he won the toss.

Oh ye no he did win the toss. It was televised. Not sure whether the toss was shown in the man u game, and Brentford game wasnt on tv. Either way, i quite like it.

9 hours ago, turvontour said:

Oh ye no he did win the toss. It was televised. Not sure whether the toss was shown in the man u game, and Brentford game wasnt on tv. Either way, i quite like it.

Yeah, seems to be a new thing. I like it. The Holte audibly grumbled but if we keep winning…

• Like 1

Just re-watched the highlights, and it's sobering. We barely won that thing. Yikes. We're still not really taking control of games. Leeds had way too many great chances. What's causing this? How did we end up on the backfoot so often in our own third? Trying to work this out. 

Â