• Bailey
    • Moreno (Digne 10)
    • Ings (Watkins 32)
    • Sanson (Ramsey 81)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/23 at 23:59

Just now, burchy said:

I will correct my earlier match thread post here and say I ***ing hate Leeds and add I ****ing despise Michael Oliver, the guy’s an arrogant prick

Getting the popcorn for the Marsch intervieW 🍿

You made a post earlier where you said you liked Leeds and Michael Oliver??? 😲

• Haha 2

3 points as always is the most important thing. First half we were very poor but second half a lot better.

What a player Kamara is - he is a massive player for us and we're very lucky to him.

Decent debut from Moreno and nice to start the weekend beating dirty Leeds...

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Buendia wasn't dreadful at all. You've just always hated him. Your agenda's showing mate.

He was woeful alongside Luiz and Ramsey in the first half. Slightly improved second half but he’s a championship player. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Happy weekend everyone !

I don't think we've had that many league wins on a Friday night so this is pretty special. The first team to win in the PL this weekend, nice... now we can just sit back, relax, follow the rest of the PL games and let all the other teams do the worrying.

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Gary Neville in tears: Man Utd hero celebrates Salford penalty triumph in  emotional scenes | Football | Sport | Express.co.uk

"Unai Emery's side have just done enough, just is the key word there because they haven't been great tonight. They've just had moments."

Up yours, Gary.

Bet he won't be so negative if his beloved Cockney reds scrape victory tomorrow the biased tw*t

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

You made a post earlier where you said you liked Leeds and Michael Oliver??? 😲

I see what you did there 

Never in a million years would I ever say I liked Leeds United. In fact I quite often just think ‘I ****ing hate Leeds’ randomly about 4 or 5 times a day. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Where has that Gnonto come from? So freaking annoying, can't stand him. He'd be great at Villa, what a player.

You know what bugs me the most ? Leeds can scout, do their homework and get a lad like him. More like him out there. 

Â