• Bailey
    • Moreno (Digne 10)
    • Ings (Watkins 32)
    • Sanson (Ramsey 81)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/23 at 23:59

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

That save from Martinez was the difference for me.  Concede then and I don't think we would have got a point.  Kamara must be up there for signing of the season.

Considering we got him for free? I think he is nailed on for signing of this season… and next season 😂

• Like 1

Just now, SuperTed said:

Watched it in a New York bar full of the horrible jizz garglers! One tried telling me to go in the other bar when we scored the first and it took every fibre of my being (and my missus scornful look) to stop myself telling him to **** off.

Get in Villa! 

Should have smashed his teeth in ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Had to take my blood pressure pill at the end there. 😂 Why do we always have to win the hard way?

Emery is like that though. It's not pretty, but it works. 13 from 18 given who have played is bloody amazing.

Beat Southampton and we have a chance to go for a top half finish. Great win.

• Like 3

Really strange game. Villa lost all energy after the first goal and were pretty awful the whole game. We hardly won a single duel or 50/50 all night. Where is the energy?

Usually I’m over the moon when we win but that was poor. Young, Kamara and Martinez good, the others less so.

Good points: we won.

Performance: absolute shite. Looked a bit better when the 2nd went in, but had no control.of.that game.for the majority of it. That defending around the 6 yard box, stop **** doing that.

Great saves from Emi, great game from Ashley Young. Bailey score and a assist of sorts but otherwise he is so frustrating. But hey got us the result. 

Buendia scored good, but largely anonymous for too long. 

JJ he played??

Our midfield was overrun. 

As for debut boy, after an understandable very shaky start he finished well, could have scored, going to be very useful going forward. 

Manager: unai must be concerned by the wretchedness of the first hour of that match. 

But onwards

Â