Match Thread: LC3: Man United v Villa

limpid

Just now, skarroki said:

Respected International goalkeeper with no match sharpness in poor game shocker 

Player written off during one poor performance on VillaTalk shocker

Conceding 10 in 3 and being responsible for about half and not being able to organise a defence is a shocker. 

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Glad I didn't waste two hours listening, I'd have been proper annoyed 

tbf we have given them a game, none if this all out defensive stuff.

the problem is we have olsen, chambers (who cant play a high line) and mcginn looking like competition winners.

2 of their goals were 100% gifted to them, literally we gave them on a plate like a sunday league team.

quite a few positives from the night tbh, we did go toe to toe with them, if we can cut out the epic fails we might just have won it.

Just now, skarroki said:

He’s consistently a liability. It’s not a one off. He’s made about 6 mistakes in this game alone. 

• Like 2

Just now, skarroki said:

I’m not convinced Martinez saves the first two. Third is due to his poor pass.

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Such a winnable game and we cock it up

poor decision making all round tonight 

Thats the worst thing for me. Really winnable game but some **** donkey performances from mings mcginn. Olsen is just shit 

Just now, skarroki said:

Hardly. 

Olsen has looked shaky every time he’s played for us, and pretty much any time I’ve seen him play for a club side. 

• Like 2

Just now, skarroki said:

3 poor games.

He's a back-up keeper, we don't have the luxury of giving him 5-10 games and let's **** hope we're never forced to do so. It's very clear he's not of the required quality.

Just now, andym said:

We're not really playing that high of a line (its not lije we're on the halfway line), just looks that way because the goalie is rooted to his line at all times

In comparison to how we played under the last two previous managers we are most definitely playing a high line.

Just now, Rodders said:

Our defending in general has been reprehensible and embarrassing. No one who was trying to stake a claim for the side has made a positive impression. Except Ashley Young. Rest of the back ups are terrible

Augustisson and Chambers have just been awful today.