Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

Looking at Wolves goodbye statement on their OS it seems they held him in very high regard. Not a player with huge quality but a selfless one who does the dirty things in a team to allow others to shine.And also one who they could rely on. A fighter and a player who stays fit . 

• Like 1

I'm quite happy with this, given that he is in the same shape and form as previous years. I think he is a great player and exactly what we need, good defensively, hight and muscles in the middle of the pitch. Would be perfect with him and Kamara and the two midfielders in a 4-2-3-1. Two destroyers who guards our defence and who also can pass quite well.

• Haha 1

I'm happy with him...  Very underrated player, IMO.  He was fantastic under Nuno, but he hasn't found the same level since then, but he is a quality player.  Likening this to the Chambers signing is a good shout. 

Always upped his game against us. 

Team cohesion is what's needed, it doesn't necessarily mean we need 11 superstars, just players that do their job so others can do theirs.

Hopefully a decent signing who adds stability in the midfield with kamara to allow the forwards to forward.

New manager next please.

• Like 3

Probably not a good sign that when you type "fbref" followed by his name into google that it doesn't auto complete until you've typed "leander dendo" into it... but hey, ho. I know literally nothing about him.  Fbref seems to say he's average...:

Screenshot_20220901-211811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a631e374aa72e0e4f6e75010a590004c.jpg

Â