Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Our new midfield unit is struggling with a sore throat and they make a graphic for it on official account. Embarrassing 

So when he doesn’t play tomorrow people won’t say he’s not a Gerrard signing.🤔

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

His passing stats don't seem the best.  A Midfield 3 of Luiz -- Kamara -- Dendoncker would be pretty solid, and might stop us conceding goals 5 seconds after we score.

You missed Mcginn. He will be there. 

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Our new midfield unit is struggling with a sore throat and they make a graphic for it on official account. Embarrassing 

good excuse for Gerrard not to play him, like he prob wont play Bednarek, Sanson, Luiz, one from Buendia or Couts, Digne prob wont get dropped for his poor form (for Augustinsson), Cash cant be replaced for his poor form as we have a guy who is 9000 years old as his backup.

We need to get this guy out of the club.

6 minutes ago, daft said:

Covid scare. You don't really go mingle with the squad if you have symptoms. That'd be utterly stupid. 

If it develops i to a proper cold, you rest or risk heart issues by training and playing.

Basic, really, and something that should be monitored.

Quite true, but maybe they should have just wrote illness. Otherwise you get the "pah, sore throat, I once played two matches back to back, went to pub after and had 13 pints, lifted a car out of the way that had double parked, blocking my mate's car, with a sore throat" brigade.

Edited by sparrow1988

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

Quite true, but maybe they should have just wrote illness. Otherwise you get the "pah, sore throat, I once played two matches back to back, went to pub after and had 13 pints, lifted a car out of the way that had double parked, blocking my mate's car, with a sore throat" brigade.

Haha, true but in fairness the club can't really be responsible for people being dumbasses. 😅

• Haha 1

Â