Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/22 at 22:59

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Calm down…

Sure, I always have a view.

Expressed my views many times - we have a terrible manager and it was a terrible appointment.

The players are trying, I don’t see a lack of effort. What I do see is a manager that is clueless, inept and can’t instil any form of identity, playing style or effective system.

He has to go.

Anyway, here’s another tweet for you to enjoy:

I don't agree on the manager, as I think he needs time, yes he's making mistakes, but go back 12 months and Arteta was doing badly, he was given time to get players in to how he wanted to play and get rid of the 1's not up to it, and look at them now. 

Totally different team, but I respect your view and opinion. 

You say the players are trying but it's them making the basic mistakes and that's on them and not the manager. 

Tonight's 2nd goal is down to Cash, just leaving his man in the box, nothing a manager can do about it. 

I think he should have at least till end of October and if results and performances are still not good then the owners and CEO need to take action, but only if the right manager is available. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Whilst I agree with you why he didn't, personal pride for me would've had me acknowledge them. 

He probably did last season and now knows what is coming. By the way I hope your day at work isn’t too angry, as predicted pre match . Look forward to the weekend…………….oh wait a minute.😂😂😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Would you walk to the other side of the stadium so that 3000 people can call you a rocket polisher ? Genuine question, because lets be honest, nobody would have clapped him back would they ?

Yeah this is a good point.

As if they are annoyed he never went over for his abuse. lol

Either way, it's own one way this ends.

11 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Would you walk to the other side of the stadium so that 3000 people can call you a rocket polisher ? Genuine question, because lets be honest, nobody would have clapped him back would they ?

You go in the general direction and at least do a quick wave or clap. 

5 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

We've been watching this for a while now. 

Not really. We’ve had an inexperienced manager in charge, and at the moment, I think it’s actually worse than having no manager. I’m serious. 

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

After that interview, Purslow must know it’s all over 

….c’mon Stevie: “ Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss” 

Dig it out kid, you will Be a legend

A point would have been criminal such was Arsenals dominance tonight .

at times it was farcical, we couldn’t pass a ball 3 foot ,couldn’t cross , at one point  Konsa appeared to be tying his shoe lace  as Cash did a Toblerone head and played the Arsenal player in 

we looked  better  when  Luiz came on so hopefully we will see a Luiz -Kamara double act going forward 

the answer to the Coutinho or Buendia argument seems to be neither of them , but maybe the answer is in a new manager 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

It never felt the right choice brining Gerrard here. Not enough experience for the job and alas so it has been proved.

Purslow has dropped a major b*ll*ck here.

At best it was 50:50 to work out. A terrible gamble on investment, player commitment and ambition given where we were

• Like 1

Â