Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm not defending Gerrard, but

TELL ME HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE GOOD... WHICH ONE OF THEM IS GOOD?  None, not one of them is a good PL player. We're so awful on so many levels it's not even funny.

Not if you're playing to get your manager sacked. That does happen and I believe that's what we're seeing. 

Just now, Herman22 said:

It’s a deflected cross that not moving too fast! He should either put it round the post or catch it. Nothing to do with anyone else. It’s a howler! 

My point, which you've either totally missed or ignored, was that it was woeful that the cross ever came in, in the first place. Cash just nowhere. If our defence did its job, no shot for Emi to fluff. It's shocking from top to bottom - as I said. 

Not saying Kamara isn’t up to it - far from it, a fine player and will improve im sure but marked difference tonight when he’s been rushed and pressed - he hasn’t had the same composure. Had all day on the ball against Everton and first half West Ham. Arsenal are showing him levels so far. 

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm not defending Gerrard, but

TELL ME HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE GOOD... WHICH ONE OF THEM IS GOOD?  None, not one of them is a good PL player. We're so awful on so many levels it's not even funny.

Did you watch Tottenham and Kane before Conte came in.

It's not a bottom of the table team, but that's where we're heading, go figure!

What I don't get is we are playing it out from the back, patterns exist in our defensive third and then we by-pass midfield and feed Ramsey/Gabriel/Lokonga with handy dockets.

Edited by ccfcman