Match Thread: LC2: Bolton v Villa

limpid

Hopefully McGinn playing 90 minutes is an indication Gerrard thinks he's not fit enough,  and hasn't done enough to warrant a start at the weekend.

For me he has been really poor today. 

Luiz hasn't been better than either Ramsey or McGinn were OK the PL, had some decent moments, and the fluked goal. Obviously level of opposition is a factor,  although aforementioned McGinn looking meh gives us an idea who should be starting next game. 

Our shape still concerns me and against a better team (or in the PL with VAR) we'd be lucky to be 1-0 down, let alone drawing or winning.

1 minute ago, Joshie2000 said:

I guess you didn't support Deano either then,  as once his golden ticket left he was up shit creek without a paddle and got found out. 

Only got us up due to grealish coming back from injury and saved us another season the the championship

Oh no.

You're one of those weirdos.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

I guess you didn't support Deano either then,  as once his golden ticket left he was up shit creek without a paddle and got found out. 

Only got us up due to grealish coming back from injury and saved us another season the the championship

I did. He was likeable and his football was miles better, irrespective of Grealish. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

I've read some utter b*llocks in this thread, but you win horsesh*t top trumps with that post. 

• Like 2

Just now, daft said:

McGinn is the highest rated Villa player on FootMob. Ahead of Watkins and Kamala. He scored very highly last season as well.

Yeah because it doesn't track how many runners let run. How many times he's pondered on the ball and killed an attack etc.