Match Thread: LC2: Bolton v Villa

limpid

Just now, AV82 said:

We could be winning 9-0 and McGinn being on the pitch for this long would still put a gloom over this match. Gerrard is so f***ing stubborn its disgusting.

I agree totally, I really don't know what he sees in him. Must have been listening to McGinns Scottish media pals in off season.

2 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Supporting the team, and supporting a clueless chancer for a manager are two different things. 

I guess you didn't support Deano either then,  as once his golden ticket left he was up shit creek without a paddle and got found out. 

Only got us up due to grealish coming back from injury and saved us another season the the championship

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

They’re supporting the team, good for them.

Oh I wasn’t saying I hope they turn just an observation that they’re still singing his name which is a long way off from bed sheets and whatnot. I remember being at VP when we lost 1-2 to Bolton in some of McCleish’s final days and it was actually poisonous, never known an atmosphere so bad. 

1 minute ago, DeepDish said:

I actually love this match. Not so much because of the play, but got the chance of putting in a 300 pound bet on livebet with good odds when Bolton scored. Better not **** this up.

any winning bet is a good bet, but christ, you must be new here....

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

TRO prob googling their #5 on an incognito tab right now

We need, someone… like their no 5…., big strong,….athletic, muscular… tall. A real, strong, football player with nous. Our lads have, a soft underbelly, he would… transform the , squad.

• Haha 4