Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

I'd have sacked him in the summer. No improvement on Smith. Instead buying near 30 year olds on bloated wages and having a system that works against St Mirren and the shit of the jock league but leaves you massively exposed when facing a quality side. He's made us a weaker side. I didn't think with the squad we have assembled that it was possible!?

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 4

I’ve seen enough. This just isn’t going to work out. We are **** awful. So predictable and boring - sideways sideways backwards hoof. Digne deserves special mention for being absolutely atrocious. We are wasting time and money persisting with this fraud. Unless we change things sharpish we will be in yet another relegation fight. 

• Like 2

Either Palace are the champions elect we made them look like … or we are shit 

Maybe it’s the new coach , maybe it’s Gerrard taking the armband off Mings , but the players don’t look interested in playing at the moment 

we can muck on as we are for a while and regress or we can be brave and make the move tomorrow and replace Gerrard… I know what I’d do , sadly I also know what the board will do

as to the match , Martinez is the only player with any credit , the rest were a complete waste of space 

get that useless turd out of here yesterday. Just such a fraud of a manager. I think even no manager would be better, it's like he's actively intefering simply to make us worse. Garbage. AGAIN. 

• Like 3

Â