Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

74minutes and i have a realization that i cant watch this total garbage anymore. we are in serious trouble.

no sense of teamplay just 11 individuals running arround

no attacking or defensive tactics 

waiting for individuals to perform and score

bruceball

im officialy in gerrard out team im done.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

73 minutes before he addressed the midfield issue, which we have been seeing for 10 months btw. Ridiculous 

This was/is the problem. There was one occasion where Ramsey came deep to get involved and received the ball from Mings. He passed it square to McGinn who passed it forward looking for Kamara. I thought Kamara was the answer to our defence midfield problems? He was furthest forward of the three! 

Why didn't he make changes earlier? Why take off Bailey who looked lively? 

We need a new centre back in. It is abundantly clear,  for three seasons now,  that Mings and Konsa are not good enough as a pairing. 

• Like 2

What a laugh we all are. This team has to be PL's most overrated and overhyped team in history (like Everton).  

Closing down now for the season 2022-2023. Dont want to spent 1 more minute of my precious time on this shit again. 

• Like 1

Everything about Gerrard has been said but defensively we are a complete joke. Panicking constantly, cant clear it, opened up for fun, no composure.

Oh and we look toothless in the final third and our crossing is abysmal.

• Like 1

Â