Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They're no stranger to beating a team that looks to be all over them.

The commentary is very pro-Liverpool, but they’re doing this on purpose. Get Liverpool to press out of position and chip the ball into spaces on the counter. Real are in control here for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Except there are accounts of the gates being closed and violence breaking out in the Madrid end too.

Pics or GTFO. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yes. Twitter is the greatest source of real-time unedited unredacted news there is.

It is also the greatest source of misinformation and misleading videos there are.

Just because it's on Twitter doesn't mean it's automatically lies or untrustworthy. And the opposite is also true.

So happy I left Twitter after the Musk announcement. Twitter is passé.

I am happy I moved to tick tock, the quality of users & content is SOO much better.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 3

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

So happy I left Twitter after the Musk announcement. Twitter is passé.

I am happy I moved to tick tock, the quality of users & content of SOO much better.

I just use VillaTalk as my source for accurate information. 

• Like 3

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

I just use VillaTalk as my source for accurate information. 

I trust what the lady on TV tells me.

We are all doomed. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Liverpool fans in cup game stadium bad behaviour shocker.

It was  obvious when so many Liverpool fans travelled to Paris and hadn't got match tickets. How many times does this have to happen?

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The commentary is very pro-Liverpool, but they’re doing this on purpose. Get Liverpool to press out of position and chip the ball into spaces on the counter. Real are in control here for me.

They're in control in that this is the way they play, but it feels very much a matter of time before Liverpool score.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Completely ruining the game with var seems to be an English thing

This game is an example of how a Ref and VAR should work to keep the game flowing. Other than the dodgy camera work, it is mush more enjoyable

• Like 1

Â