Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Why are liverpool fans pushing and running through security cordons? 

Cos Hillsborough and Brussels, easy trope.

From your earlier post palmeri points out 30k ticketless fans no proof, photos of football proves jack shit they may have tickets and want to get to the match before kick off, ZDF no proof just easy to suggest and then the Mancini twitter shows people in white.

When we get there I hope we will be as quick to criticise any fan who travels without a ticket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm sure they wouldn't behave like that if they'd had some kind of tragedy in their history involving crowding issues. 

Are you saying it wasn't an issue with terracing, cos they've put seats in everywhere now and they charge us 5 times more to get in. 

1 minute ago, Sid4ever said:

From your earlier post palmeri points out 30k ticketless fans no proof, photos of football proves jack shit they may have tickets and want to get to the match before kick off, ZDF no proof just easy to suggest and then the Mancini twitter shows people in white.

When we get there I hope we will be as quick to criticise any fan who travels without a ticket.

Okay Souness, whatever you say.

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Where’s the proof?

presents several accounts of proof, and videos of fans forcing their way into the ground

I don’t like that proof :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mic09 said:

What's interesting is that Real end looked full at 19:45 - how did they get in no problems? 

Maybe because only Real fans with tickets turned up and filtered through he gates in orderly fashion. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

FFS, twitter is the bastion of truth now is it.  Let’s just hope and remember that if NWSE get us to a European final that only fans with tickets go.  It was only a few years ago at Wembley, twitter showed Villa fans climbing gates.  The truth is out there but it’s maybe not On twitter.

Yes. Twitter is the greatest source of real-time unedited unredacted news there is.

It is also the greatest source of misinformation and misleading videos there are.

Just because it's on Twitter doesn't mean it's automatically lies or untrustworthy. And the opposite is also true.

• Like 4

Just now, sidcow said:

Maybe because only Real fans with tickets turned up and filtered through he gates in orderly fashion. 

Except there are accounts of the gates being closed and violence breaking out in the Madrid end too.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Except there are accounts of the gates being closed and violence breaking out in the Madrid end too.

They were frustrated that the Liverpool fans got the game delayed 😉 

Â