Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, sne said:

This would have never happened if they'd kept the final in Russia

Oh I don’t know. I think that some of the people usually involved with policing such events in Russia might have been otherwise engaged tonight. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

rugby fans are no angels contrary to popular belief. but that being said, i've never seen scenes remotely like this at a rugby match

i posted earlier it takes ages to get into this stadium, but at the rugby it's very orderly

I know they are no angels and I know what the stadium is like. These things happen at football matches more so than other sports

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

No ticket, no entry. Simply set up rings around the stadium to filter out chancers early. 

How though? Literally miles and miles of fencing, and fencing big enough not to be climbed, and thousands of security guards manning all those miles? 

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

This is a disgrace. Being sprayed when got tickets. Add to that the shitty song to start it and the ridiculous camera angle. **** me. 

I agree, they always sing that "Never Walk Alone" crap. 😂

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

A quick twitter scroll, shows apparently people with tickets could not get in, as thousands stormed the police and got in without tickets. 

FFS, twitter is the bastion of truth now is it.  Let’s just hope and remember that if NWSE get us to a European final that only fans with tickets go.  It was only a few years ago at Wembley, twitter showed Villa fans climbing gates.  The truth is out there but it’s maybe not On twitter.

Looking at the pictures the stadium looks pretty much full.  There can't be THAT many people with genuine tickets out there. If there are tens of thousands outside as many are reporting they're going to be outnumbering those with tickets by massive amounts. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How though? Literally miles and miles of fencing, and fencing big enough not to be climbed, and thousands of security guards manning all those miles? 

You can see in the videos I posted, they just push through them regardless.

Just now, Sid4ever said:

FFS, twitter is the bastion of truth now is it.  Let’s just hope and remember that if NWSE get us to a European final that only fans with tickets go.  It was only a few years ago at Wembley, twitter showed Villa fans climbing gates.  The truth is out there but it’s maybe not On twitter.

Wembley is notorious for now easy it is to jib. No surprise it gets worse each year

Â